Nathan Drake (Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception)(Premium Format) [Sideshow Collectibles]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
EEK! I'm gettin' this! :D :drool:

September 2013:
1drakeside1.jpg

More pictures:
1drakeside2.jpg

1drakeside3.jpg

1drakeside4.jpg

1drakeside5.jpg

1drakeside6.jpg

Manufacturer: Sideshow Collectibles
Price: $349.99

Pre-Order - Sideshow
Pre-Order - Zavvi

The hero of the UNCHARTED saga comes to life in 1:4 scale with the Sideshow Collectibles Nathan Drake Premium Format Figure. The affable rogue is fully realized with his signature 9mm pistol gripped in his fist as he deftly vaults a decaying wall in the midst of a chase. Featuring a highly realistic cloth costume and simulated leather accents, the Nathan Drake Premium Format Figure is sure to be a sought-after treasure in its own right.
The Nathan Drake Premium Format Figure features:
Fabric Costume includes: pants, shirt, shemagh
Simulated Leather Harness and Holsters
9 MM Pistol
Sideshow Exclusive: Switch Out Hand Armed with 'KAL 7' Rifle

Last edited by a moderator:
Sideshow Collectibles' Nathan Drake Premium Format Figure is arriving for Pre-Order on Thursday, January 31st, 2013! :oohyeah:

Reactions: Wreck
im pre-ordering this as soon as it goes live! Should be my last pre-order for a while till after baby born etc and see what that sets me back. ;p

MINE! And hopefully last until they (hopefully again) announce an Iron Man PF or Hawkeye/Nick Fury

Will be a long time lol ... says September on the flex pay. So its not releasing anytime soon.

This is one tho that my daughter will love. Along with me ... even when im in those "I'm not into gaming right now" moments in life anytime a new Uncharted game comes about we pop that in and are hooked. Good storyline, acting, graphics and gameplay.