SteelbookedUp

Steelbook Man
Premium Supporter
Sep 1, 2012
UK
Pre-order up on JSDVD.
http://dvd.jsdvd.com/product_info.php?products_id=30562
Price: NT$1,020
This product will be in stock on Friday 07 December, 2012.
2059145884.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope they have a different artwork than the UK edition. Is there another country which has announced a steelbook for Ted? Canada no?

I hope they have a different artwork than the UK edition. Is there another country which has announced a steelbook for Ted? Canada no?

Just great another SB with a possible slip. And to think I thought I was going stop making pre orders for the rest of the year. :rolleyes:

Wasn't gonna get this steel when it was 1st announced here in the UK but this (the Taiwanese one) is must for me as I'm a sucker for them Taiwanese slips :ohno:

Thanks for the picture hung17, not bad especially that the green slip goes well with the overall design, only down side is the blu-banner on top of it, wish they omitted it.

I may pass on this cos it is very (too) similar to the UK release...If the green slip was unique to TW I would have snapped this up!

I may pass on this cos it is very (too) similar to the UK release...If the green slip was unique to TW I would have snapped this up!

I am not getting this one, because the blu banner on the slip is just out of place. This might be the way it is going forward. Time to collect the older slips. :scat:

Apart from Total Recall and Res Evil, Taiwan steels have taken a bit of a downward turn just recently - this one, TDKR, Bourne Legacy - all pretty dull.

Ah well, saves some money at least. :cool:

Apart from Total Recall and Res Evil, Taiwan steels have taken a bit of a downward turn just recently - this one, TDKR, Bourne Legacy - all pretty dull.

Ah well, saves some money at least. :cool:

Trust me thats a good thing. Maybe I can focus on older titles but at reasonable price thats probably doubtful at this point.