attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• M2203781.jpg
    M2203781.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 328
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. Not a title I expect would get a Steelbook, but it's always a nice surprise to see something different getting the treatment.

Last edited:
That's cool news

Mehdi, you might be hearing quite a bit from me again this year! :D

Wow, is that release date right? This is coming out much sooner than I would have thought. Soooo glad it's getting the Steelbook treatment. Loved the movie. Hope it has the artwork of just the little girl's face. Classic that one is.

Oh dear there is nothing worse than musicals!! No interest in this whatsoever just shows they will release anything in steelbook even rubbish.

If there was ever a post that screamed of "To each their own", it's this one. Just because you're not a fan of a genre doesn't mean a film is "rubbish".

I honestly don't even know why you would come in here to crap on a film you haven't seen or even have any intention of seeing.

Last edited:
If there was ever a post that screamed of "To each their own", it's this one. Just because you're not a fan of a genre doesn't mean a film is "rubbish".

I honestly don't even know why you would come in here to crap on a film you haven't seen or even have any intention of seeing.

Simple answer I felt like it ;)