[CLOSED]GB ~ TAKEN 2 ~ JB HiFi Exclusive ~ Blu-Ray Steel book (AU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top_cat2

BANNED
Apr 11, 2011
Australia
Hi Guy's

GB for TAKEN 2 Blu-Ray Steel Book (AU) JB HiFi Exclusive ~ release date is 06:03:2013

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/images/assetimages/cat_taken2-steelbook-expanded.jpg

Art Work is NOT Confirmed !! ~ Continuing the well known JB HiFi Characteristics, this looks like is has a J-Card Slip & Lets hope , may be some Art Cards , & or a Booklet ??

RESTRICTION : 50 Steel Book Pre- Orders ONLY !!

This is because At this Stage I am unable to Confirm the Print Run / Availabillity : from JB HiFi

these may be tied in & sent with Pre-Orders for SkyFall GB here

All HDN members World Wide are welcome to join in .

There is a limit of 2 Steel books per member ~ this is because JB Hi Fi have a Bag Limit of 2 items per Customer on New Release Steel Books.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cost of the GB

will be Set at $43.oo AUSD Per Steel Book. (this includes HDN GB Fee's ~ Admin & Packing ~ Box, Tape, Bubble Wrap, ect, ect.. No Profit made !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Postage Cost

will vary depending whether you want 1 steel book or 2 & allso depend's upon where you live ! Typically ~ cost per 1 steel book will be :

Europe : Air Mail ~ $17.20 AUSD

USA / CANADA : Air Mail ~ $13.70 AUSD

Asia : Air Mail ~ $11.90 AUSD

Postage Charges are Actuall Costs from Australia Post !!

Other Postal Services are available at extra cost. Tracked, Regesterd ect, ect..(ask me)

If the Steel Book is 200 Grams or less ~ I will be able to get 2 x Steelz in the same box for the Postage price of 1 steel book (No Garantees yet ) !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TC's REQUIREMENTS :

All payment's including Postage will be paid to me Via PayPal only !!
PayPal Payments will be paid to me as a "GOODS" only !!
Payment for the GB will not be payable until 25:02:2013
There will be NO hidden Charges or any price increase from me unless JB HiFi increases the cost of the Steel book !
This entire GB is subject to HDN discrection at all times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, pop your name , along with Country please down & I will add you to the list :D

01. spass ~ NO ~ send with SkyFall ~ PAID ~ Shipped ~ Pics sent ~ Thansk ~
02. CaptainCoffee ~ UK ~ send with SkyFall ~ paid ~ Sent 27:03:2013~ Tacked ~ LK900692093AU : Aus Post
03. CaptainCoffee ~ UK ~ send with SkyFall ~ paid ~ Sent 27:03:2013~ Tacked ~ LK900692093AU : Aus Post
04. VRob98 ~ UK ~ send by Ship to UK with SkyFall ~ PAID for BOTH
05. bigfub ~ UK ~ Air Mail with SkyFall ~ PAID for BOTH
07. sparttan83 ~ DE ~ send with SkyFall ~ PAID for in FULL ~ Shipped ~ Pics Sent ~ Thanks ~
08. surfury ~ UK ~ send with Skyfall ~ Paid in Full ~
09. megabee ~ RU ~ Shipped 11-03-2013 ~ RQ041412261AU ~ Aus Post ~ pics sent ~ thanks ~
10. megabee ~ RU ~ Shipped 11-03-2013 ~ RQ041412261AU ~ Aus Post ~ pics sent ~ thanks ~
11. BRJ ~ CA ~ PAID for in FULL ~ :D
12. DevilSmoke ~ CA ~ PAID for BOTH ~
13. domalorite ~ HK ~ send with SkFall ~ PAID for both in FULL ~
14. blackberry ~ SG ~ send with SkyFall ~ PAID ~
15. athana ~ TH ~ BKK
16. athana ~ TH ~ BKK
17. SteelbookedUp ~ UK ~ Stepped out ~
18. SteelbookedUp ~ UK ~ Stepped out ~
19. pttgc ~ TH ~ send with SkyFall
20. pttgc ~ TH ~ send with SkyFall
22. bruinsinla ~ ?? ~ send with SkyFall ~ PAID for BOTH ~ Sent Via registered Air mail : RQ041412496AU ~ Aus Post
23. DevilSmoke ~ CA ~ Ship with SkyFall
24. boba_fett300 ~ ?? ~ Ship with SkyFall ~ PAID ~
25. Aprilarrow ~ SG ~ Ship with Skyfall ~ PAID in FULL ~
26. Researcher ~ IN ~ PAID for BOTH ~
27. Apedemak ~ UK ~ ship with SkyFall ~ PAID for both in FULL ~

Last edited by a moderator:
Put me down for 1 please Daz.

To go along with Skyfall.

Put me down for 1 please Daz.

To go along with Skyfall.

Lucky Number 1 !! thansk buddy..

I havent told any one about the "special Promotion" I am gonna run with these 2 GB's yet , Have i ??

Ok, at random , Via Computer generated number picker 1 member from each Group Buy will get thier steel books for free only 1 member from each Group Buy !!

this will only happen , once all monies have been collected , and then in the HAT they go EEK!

what yah all think of that ??

this is from me to you guys !!

crack on !!

TC ~ Fat Lad ~ Daz Cat

Last edited:
Put me down for x1 of these to the UK please Daz.

So many of these JB HiFi exc's are jumping up in value, I'll kick myself if I miss out on another. I might get the UK one to open but this one will be staying sealed. ;)

Would be great if you could ship with Skyfall, cheers mate :scat:

Oh hell, I'm already in on the Skyfall GB so I might as well grab one of these to ship along with it ;) Cheers TC :D

Reactions: Top_cat2
Put me down for 2 to go with my Skyfall copies buddy!

Can't have Mr.Bond feeling lonely on the LONG journey home to me can we? ;)

Arhhh, was wondering what you bloody English connoisseur's were up to :naughty: ~ gonna get the el cheapo UK version to Open !! & keep the Sexy expensive JB HiFi for the $$$ value :thumbs: your wish is my command .. will send with your SkyFall ;)

Put me down for x1 of these to the UK please Daz.

So many of these JB HiFi exc's are jumping up in value, I'll kick myself if I miss out on another. I might get the UK one to open but this one will be staying sealed. ;)

Would be great if you could ship with Skyfall, cheers mate :scat:

same for you Rob !! ~ open up El Cheapo UK steelie & keeping the JB HiFi version on the price is right Shelf , ;) will send with Skyfall mate :)

thanks guys,

regs TC ~ Daz

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

Oh hell, I'm already in on the Skyfall GB so I might as well grab one of these to ship along with it ;) Cheers TC :D

and another fine Connoisseur , is more than welcome to the Cats table of Desirable steelz :) ! ship with SkyFall :)

Hello TC Put me down for 1 please

To go along with my 2 Skyfall steels. so Mr Craig and Mr Neeson will look good next to each other on my new Aussie Steel shelf. hope that their turn up some good steels from Down Under this year

Last edited:
Hello TC Put me down for 1 please

To go along with my 2 Skyfall steels. so Mr Craig and Mr Neeson will look good next to each other on my new Aussie Steel shelf. hope that their turn up some good steels from Down Under this year

me too ! ~ looks like they are starting off on the right foot , just need a Real Exclusive from them now :drool:

Dazza, just 1 copy for me and yes this is to go with 1 copy of Skyfall if I can still get on the GB.

Many thanks as ever.

Dave .. ;)

Hi!
Could I get two copies, please?

of course you can , sweety :scat:

Status
Not open for further replies.