Not open for further replies.

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Ninja Week is upon us and I've got another give away for you all. :oohyeah:

Kudos go out to Che for this give away for the Steelbooks he's donating for it. :scat: :thumbs:

/2 steelbooks are up for grabs./

Collateral [DE] & Battle Royale [Play].

To Participate:
Only one post per member.
Tell us is there any place in the the world you would like to be, where would it be and what would you like to be doing while you were there? It could be right where your at now or maybe some distant far away land looking for treasure and calling yourself Indy.

At the end of the give away I'll gather your names and numbered post and put it in a Random Generator to come up with the lucky winner. :thumbs:

This give away will end in 1 day. 9pm Central Time on 2/7/2013.
Collateral
c52pcx08.jpg
Battle Royale
37025817_500x500_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to say somewhere terribly exotic, but the truth is wouldn't be anywhere else but here in my home, snuggling in front of the TV with my two kids, watching Batman cartoons. I know its not very exciting, but I really do love... Batman.

Reactions: Chandler_90
My favorite author, R A Salvatore, writes a character called Drizzt in the D&D realm of Faerûn so I wouldn't mind habing an adventure or two there

anywhere i can stick a movie on, thats the only way i can really relax.
a desert island with a big generator and a huge screen will do me

California is nice. As long as you have a good job, this is a nice place to live.

That being said, I would like to visit Switzerland one day. It is a small but wealthy country and hence, the living standards must be higher in that country I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.