Not open for further replies.

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Ninja Week is upon us and I've got another give away for you all. :oohyeah:

Kudos go out to Che for this give away for the Steelbooks he's donating for it. :scat: :thumbs:

/2 steelbooks are up for grabs./

Collateral [DE] & Battle Royale [Play].

To Participate:
Only one post per member.
Tell us is there any place in the the world you would like to be, where would it be and what would you like to be doing while you were there? It could be right where your at now or maybe some distant far away land looking for treasure and calling yourself Indy.

At the end of the give away I'll gather your names and numbered post and put it in a Random Generator to come up with the lucky winner. :thumbs:

This give away will end in 1 day. 9pm Central Time on 2/7/2013.
Collateral
c52pcx08.jpg
Battle Royale
37025817_500x500_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back in the US..... visiting LA, Vegas and New York doing the things I missed last time round (will hopefully rectify this on my honeymoon next year!!)

In Space (on a Spaceship ofc). In a Galaxy far far away, a long time ago.... and train my Jedi Powers. :LOL:

Last edited:
I would love to be in Ocean City, Md...I grew up at the beach and miss it so much!!..Its so beautiful any time of the year!!

Paris. In 1920s or 30s. Just be there, go about my life like everyone else. In the most glorious city in the world.

I want to go see all the 7 wonders of the world, this will be in the future as i need to save up for this haha

Living in Denmark is very cold and dark during the year so I would like to be in a cruise in the Caribbean!!:naughty:

Somewhere nice and warm that doesn't have the snow we have now up in Aberdeen..
Probably lounging in the sun with a JD & Coke soaking up the rays by a pool..

I'd like to be in New Zealand - I've never been there - for a month, just visiting those beautiful places...

Status
Not open for further replies.