[WINNER ANNOUNCED - NINJA WEEK 2013 GIVEAWAY] Assassin's Creed 3 Steelbook!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
banner-hidef%20week.jpg

As part of Ninja Week 2013, we're giving away an empty copy of the Assassin's Creed III Steelbook (G1) to one lucky winner!

How to enter:
All you have to do is tell us which upcoming PS3 game you're most looking forward to and why.

The winner:
A winner will be chosen on Friday using the random number generator.

Good luck to everyone who enters, and Happy Ninja Week! :ninja:

Last edited:
The last of us, naughty dog create some excellent games and if its anything like uncharted it will be fantastic!

Reactions: Noodles
Uh...hello? God of War: Ascension

This franchise is the only reason I bought a PS3 in the first place.

I don't have a PS3, but I'm seriously considering buying one even it's just for The Last of Us. It looks amazing! :drool: as soon as I saw the first trailer where he shotguns that guy in the face from point blank range, I knew I wanted it. (is that weird?) lol

My pick would be Dead Space 3. I love the story of Isaac Clarke and wonder where the creators will take it this time. Pretty interested how Ellie will be invoilved too.

Thanks for the give-away! Ninjas rock!

Really looking forward to 'The Last Of Us' but have to go with 'Beyond: Two Souls', absolutely loved 'Heavy Rain' so can't wait to see what the guys at Quantic Dream can do.

The answer is an easy one.

The Last of Us. I don't think I've been quite as excited for a game in a long long time. It's hard not to get excited when the creators of the best PS3 games are involved.

Lego Marvel is a distant second.

Status
Not open for further replies.