[NINJA WEEK 2013] You Basterds ready to win? (Winner Chosen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricker

Special Projects
Premium Supporter
Aug 24, 2011
Buxton Maine
Congrats to the Forum now 4 years strong. Up for grabs is an empty Inglorious Basterds (with the Rifle) CA Steelbook. This will conclude 2/8/2013, with winner to be chosen by random.org Friday afternoon.

How do you win this awesome steelbook? Just tell us a change you have witnessed for the better with the forum since you joined. We all know the Collection Manager is huge, so please don't talk about that one.:D

I thought it would be fun to see how much has changed in the 4 years as people, we always seem to take things for granted. It will sort of be like explaining to a kid, that they can actually turn off a TV without the remote.

1. riddlesNrhymes
2. steelbook95060
3. Monkey2005
4. PunkNinja
5. Jericho
6. unam9
7. BigBlizz
8. Twanky
9. Lucky101
10. Researcher
11. justintime2k
12. Wootball
13. Nedan
14. glaucoheitor
15. Antman
16. TnaDenmark
17. Slinchafi
18. sproutyrouty
19. bigfub
20. steveguna
21. Nyvo
22. frankfish44
23. cityguyste
24. Hooch
25. Kuzco
26. Colombianlove41
27. yaZo
28. Jango
29. adrenaline78
30. Blayze17
31. Dhiraj1
32. Flip
33. jammyone
34. DK06CTR
35. TheJericho
36. Scottyrnumber
37. SimonLDT
38. poncholo
39. wyatt03
40. Top_cat2
41. Stevemartin
42. ricster
43. liammurphy1985
44. Sixteenvolt420

Last edited:
I've been on this forum only a month a so, others have obviously seen much more change than I have. However I have liked the addition of the Ultra Hi-Def forums. It's always good to get info on the next best thing!

Reactions: Ricker
i am pretty new to forums in general, but there are handy features here that i miss on other forums...like the 'thanks' button and that the 'original post' is displayed regardless of what page you are on in the thread.

thanks for giveaway ricker!

I'm pretty new here, so I haven't seen any changes but what I can say is that this site is revolutionary. It has everything, the real time interactivity is awesome. This is really power to the people, the members are the ones that made this site. Working with each other to make it better. And we just keeps growing.

I really like the ninja exclusive threads. It really pays to be part of it

thanks

im still fairly new to this also
and im gonna say the awards aswell as i think its pretty cool you can earn little rewards for sharing your collections

I have been with the Ninjas for less than a year and I'm always happy to come here everyday to check things out, but I love all the different forums available for a member to go to. Thank you for a great site. :thumbs::thumbs:

I'm spanking new, so not sure I can mention a qualifying change. But I like the trading section, the awards section and the Ninja section of the forum!

I love the fact that theres always something new to find out, especially now work have banned me :angry: should tell you how much I used to be on here :hilarious:

Don't enter me though I already have it let someone who doesn't win :D

Reactions: rodtp and Ricker
Rather new to this forum also.
But the increasing number of ninjas is nice!
And the awards section, with some cool awards.

I actually think the site is getting friendlier and friendlier - as longer term members start to know each other well there's a stronger sense of community amongst them and they welcome newbies well :)

Is not something in particular that i like more, for a steelbook collector and a blu-ray collector like me this forum is just perfect!:scat:

Big fan of the addition of awards! No need to mention how awesome the community is, because I imagine it's been this way since the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.