[Winner Chosen Ninja Week 2013 Giveaway] Slipcover Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Rat

Contributor/Prints
Premium Supporter
Jan 22, 2012
Iowa
How is everybody enjoying ninja week so far? I'm having a blast, hope you all are too.

Up for grabs here are the following slips:

The Losers
Let the bullets Fly
In Time
Bruno
Green Zone
Hereafter
King Kong (original)

Underneath the Hood - to qualify for the random drawing for this slipcover lot, post a picture of a blu-ray you own where the slipcover art is different from the amaray cover art!

The winner will be drawn ~24 hours from now. Have fun!

Last edited:
22D807F5-9B3A-4BD2-AE7F-F4BB38D01F6A-8292-00000572FD281B68_zpsa199beac.jpg

cheers for the giveaway

Reactions: White Rat
I was franticly looking through my collection for a blu-ray with different artwork on the slipcover and was just about to give up when I remembered the australian illustrated artwork slipcover wave they had recently.

20130207170519.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome dirtyoak! I hate to admit I have never seen that one before. Care to take more pics in the main slipcover thread?

I was franticly looking through my collection for a blu-ray with different artwork on the slipcover and was just about to give up when I remembered the australian illustrated artwork slipcover wave they had recently.

EEK!

Wow, those are awesome! I need Once Were Warriors!! Scrap that, I want them all.

I think you guys have just tricked me into slip cover collecting now!

Sorry for being off topic, I'll check if I have one that is required for this thread when I'm back home for work.

Last edited by a moderator:
well this was a challenge as most of my slipcases have the same artwork as the sleeve however i did find some
CDAF7B40-E218-4FE8-AF47-0AC44D1DAC24-3490-00000509C1AED4F7_zpse9622fe2.jpg

I could post any Criterion digipak, but I'll go with the The Third Man because it's my favorite movie and the art is beautiful:

thethirdman_zpsa5b65b77.png

If my submission has to be an amaray, then I'll go with...

startrek1.png

If my submission can't be one that somebody already submitted, then I'll go with...

artist.png

Keep your eye on the dog!

It's not my own photo of it, but I do own this Drive slip from Canada thanks to biscuitnoir. The best slip I own.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.