Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies
Group Buy: Click HERE (Hosted by NM)

10934408-1395164588-185196.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 305
Last edited by a moderator:
Darn. Thanks for confirming. That's what it looked like but wanted to confirm.

No problem! I see the standard amray disc floating around in stores for $5 or so here in the States. Wouldn't be too expensive to swap it in.

I used to do this on occasion, but eventually I just cracked and picked up a region-free bluray player from Amazon. So many great steelbook releases are locked to region B, just makes things much simpler.

i ordered this since they posted it was back more than a week ago and i havent been charged for it...i hope they dont say it was a mistake or so....any one else has this issue?

I emailed them last week asking why it was taking so long, they said the steelbooks were on order from their supplier. I got another email about 2 days ago saying it had been posted and it arrived this morning. I guess good things come to those who wait..

Hope you get yours soon..

Reactions: tono06
Well how does this not surprise me !
Just had an email from the muppets at Zavvi to say my order as been cancelled as they can no longer get stock !
This bloody company never cease to amaze me they really don't ....... what a **** outfit ..... kids could run it better at the local infant school.