300 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 5, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 7 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £24.99

12663442-1434788338915166.jpg
12663442-1024788339128910.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I do like his movies, but I think 300 and sucker punch are hugely overrated. Basically glorified music videos

Dawn of the dead, Man of Steel and Watchmen are masterpieces imo especially Watchmen, it’s up there with the dark knight for me. Looking forward to the justice league Snyder cut too of course
I’m looking forward to his new ‘Dead movie, I hope it kicks A.

Reactions: Flloydo
I have fond memories of seeing 300 in the Cinema. How historically accurate it was of Spartans slipping into Glaswegian Scottish accents when delivering key plot lines and appendix scars on full show even though they wouldn't have pulled them out back then....

C'mon I'm buying into this and a premium as I don't own any copies in steelbook form :thumbs:

Please be gloss :drool:

Yes, my English. Ahahahaha
I meant, when it goes live for RC can you make a screenshot of the audio languages
I don't have Red Carpet as I'm based in Rep of Ireland
Red Carpet is UK only

If you want to see listing on Zavvi website now just set on zavvi website region and language to Australia you can then look at the details of the steelbook
Ignore the price listed at the moment

Don't forget to set region/language back to your location so you have correct zavvi website for when you want to order