300: Rise of an Empire Hits Blu-ray on June 24!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment has announced that 300: Rise of an Empire will arrive on Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack, Blu-ray Combo Pack, DVD Special Edition and Digital HD on June 24! :oohyeah:

Both the 3D and 2D Blu-ray Combo Pack will feature:
DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 English, Dolby Digital 5.1 Canadian French & Spanish
English SHD, French, and Spanish Subtitles.
  • The 300 Effect
  • 3 Days in Hell
  • Brutal Artistry
  • A New Breed of Hero
  • Taking the Battle to the Sea:
  • Real Leaders & Legends
  • Women Warriors
  • Savage Warships
  • Becoming a Warrior

3DBluray.jpg

2DBluray.jpg

The 2 disc DVD will include:
  • Dolby Digital 5.1 English, Canadian French, and Spanish Audio
  • English SHD, French, and Spanish Subtitles.
  • The 300 Effect
  • 3 Days in Hell
  • Brutal Artistry
  • A New Breed of Hero
  • Taking the Battle to the Sea

DVD.jpg

300: Rise of an Empire will be available for streaming and download to watch anywhere in high definition and standard definition on their favorite devices from select digital retailers including Amazon, CinemaNow, Flixster, iTunes, PlayStation, Target Ticket, Vudu, Xbox and others. Starting June 24, 300: Rise of an Empire will also be available digitally on Video On Demand services from cable and satellite providers, and on select gaming consoles.

:movie:

Last edited by a moderator:
Its getting ugly too. It's about time someone stood up to Amazon :hilarious:

And it's only with amazon.us as well....:hilarious:

I keep checking amazon.jp as I am hoping for a special edition from them. :scat:

Plus their usually a few months later than everyone else.....:p

I like the 2D slip the best. ;)

But where are the slip cover versions from Asia?

That's what I'm waiting for......:p

I really wanted that Steelbook to show up at Best Buy. As much as I like the 2D slip, I needed that Steelbook to go with my 300 Steel.

I really wanted that Steelbook to show up at Best Buy. As much as I like the 2D slip, I needed that Steelbook to go with my 300 Steel.

It's a shame there was no steelbook. I liked the 300 movie not sure about this one though. I am not feeling it for this one. I haven't acquired the slips for this also.

I ordered the 3d Slip from amazon. My local wal mart is almost sold out and my best buy sold out of them. The 2D's are still available at both stores so I think the 3D slips will be more desirable.

Ordered the Korean 3D slip version for this. ;)
As with amazon.us each time I get a slip from them it looks like it's been used as a frisbee. (Crap bubble mailers)....:angry:

At least I know that it will be well packed coming from our Korean suppliers.....:p

Last edited:
Reactions: darczap
Ordered the Korean 3D slip version for this. ;)
As with amazon.us each time I get a slip from them it looks like it's been used as a frisbee. (Crap bubble mailers)....:angry:

At least I know that it will be well packed coming from our Korean suppliers.....:p

Yeah, you're right. I added The Boy in the Striped Pajamas (region A) because my steel disc won't play on my region free player and a cheap guitar chord book so that I could make it $35 for free shipping. I'm hoping I get a little more protection with the extra items.

Reactions: earthscope