Star Wars Original Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Japan]

blu-steel

Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Seattle
Release Date: May 24th, 2013

Limited to 5000 sets per their website (as of 3/21/2013)

Amazon JP Buy Link
HMV JP Buy Link

starwars japanese 4.jpg

starwars japanese2.jpg

starwars japanese3.jpg

Attachments

• starwars japanese1.jpg
    starwars japanese1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 187
Last edited by a moderator:
150$ for both trilogy shipped to Canada! EEK!
Since it's "limited" to 5000, I'll wait and see if they have something special compared to the Uk edition.

150$ for both trilogy shipped to Canada! EEK!
Since it's "limited" to 5000, I'll wait and see if they have something special compared to the Uk edition.

In retrospect, 5K may not be that many for Japanese steelbooks and this can be sold out before UK versions are released on April 8th. I think it is safe to preorder now and wait for the UK ones.

Its all in the slip. You can buy Ted U.K. on ebay all day long for $45, but good luck getting a mint Korea one for less than $300. I just sold 1 of mine two weeks ago for $350.

Last edited:
Perfect choice for those in UK who don't want to open the shrink, love Japanese Steels and already have an open copy of the full boxset to watch. :D

+1

Already got the full Collectors Box set on blu ray which is open to watch.

Keep this baby sealed. :scat:

Crazy pricing on these when the same steels are available for a lot less IMO.

These are great for those who keep their Steelbooks sealed and obviously bad for those who open them and watch them. That counts me out from getting these as I fall into the later category. I don't really see the point in keeping them sealed, but each to their own :)

Reactions: Top_cat2
The 2 Star Wars versions in the UK might be the first Steels I will purposely avoid (although I do still have one of each on order, atm).

Yes going the JPN route will be more expensive. fyi To buy & get the pair sent to USA is about £96, to get the UK copies (post paid) to USA is £57. £40 is a big difference however. :ohno: You pays your money, you takes your choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Top_cat2