Star Wars Original Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Japan]

blu-steel

Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Seattle
Release Date: May 24th, 2013

Limited to 5000 sets per their website (as of 3/21/2013)

Amazon JP Buy Link
HMV JP Buy Link

starwars japanese 4.jpg

starwars japanese2.jpg

starwars japanese3.jpg

Attachments

• starwars japanese1.jpg
    starwars japanese1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 188
Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm if it was confirmed they had the slip i'd jump at them! crazy what we will pay for a bit of foreign text on our steelbooks :), but if we want to watch a asian movie and it has harcoded foreign subs - no way!!

There is a £7.00 difference in price if you buy from HMV! Thats without adding gift wrap though, just the steel itself. ;)

^

The quality of steelbooks from Japan are always better than the UK, plus the shrink wrap is also superior and you seem to get less (quality control issues) with Japanese Steelbooks compared to the UK equivalent. ;)

Thats why I would rather pay a bit more for the satisfaction of knowing I am getting a great quality steel.
Plus the added bonus of the slips. :scat:

Last edited:
^ Is there a reason Amazon is preferred to HMV? I know HMV can ship to the US; just never used them before; and I know Amazon shipping is very high unless you can order a bunch of stuff to spread out the cost.

^ Is there a reason Amazon is preferred to HMV? I know HMV can ship to the US; just never used them before; and I know Amazon shipping is very high unless you can order a bunch of stuff to spread out the cost.

Amazon customer service is about as good as anyone could ever want. If something happens to your steelbooks you are covered by Amazon.

Amazon has a better selection of steelbooks & other special edition blu-rays. Like you said, if you can group a few items together, especially some that are on sale, the shipping cost isn't that bad. Plus you receive your items in 2 days, sometimes 1.

edit - and what Chip says is a great point. I've never been disappointed when buying from them.

Last edited:
Excellent CS.

And buying from Amazon supports our marvelous Hi-Def Ninja website ;)

Reactions: Marina Blue
Couldn't agree more about there CS. But as much I like to order from them again i'm saving between $40-45 ordering the same steelbooks thru hmv.co.jp.

I'm looking at Individual releases in the near future. Might cancel til' I see what the slip looks like. But yes the artwork isn't the greatest.