Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
Release date: June 4th 2013
Price: € 22.99
Link: Movies-blu-ray.nl

Notes: Matte finish, glossy title, artwork on back cover, no inside art, region free disc (plays on A and B players)

J-card (check)
Backcover artwork (check)
No inside artwork (check)
No printed banner (check)

zero-dark-thirty-_dutch-steelbook-edition__2976_1.jpg

zero-dark-thirty-_dutch-steelbook-edition__2976_0.jpg

zero-dark-thirty-_dutch-steelbook-edition__2976_2.jpg

zero-dark-thirty-_dutch-steelbook-edition__2976_3.jpg

Actual pics-thanks Bert!

Last edited by a moderator:
The rights on Zero Dark Thirty are Worldwide spreaded.

US: Sony
UK, FR, DE: Universal
NL: A-Film (same company which released the Immortals steelbooks)

Thanks, I will be interested to see what they come up with. Is it likely that this will have printed banner, logos and back text?

Thanks, I will be interested to see what they come up with. Is it likely that this will have printed banner, logos and back text?

Printed back text etc seems probable, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed they make an exception here

Also keeping me fingers crossed for new art too

Reactions: apsmith21
Possible, been a while for A-Film since they have released a Blu-ray Steelbook. Last one was back in March 2012. That one had no inside artwork. Did come with backcover artwork, J-Card and a printed banner.

But after some steelbooks, I did e-mail them my feedback about the finish look. Hopefully they have listened.

Im defiently interested in this as I decided to leave US steel as it was region a locked. I'd love it be artwork on the back & description text on the j card but if the front is awesome ill buy anyways.

I would hope for the same art as BB as i missed it although members who already own that will be angry at a another release... That being said, as it is a Dutch steel, there is nothing to worry about as it will have printed back etc... ;)

Huge ZD30 fan and Jessica Chastain's secret lover here - must own for me collection :LOL:

I am quite surprised by the number of responses to this thread already especially in regards to folks holding back on acquiring the BB release. But this is a very good thing all around since this will hopefully stimulate other releases worldwide :thumbs:

Reactions: digitalbabe