Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
Release date: June 4th 2013
Price: € 22.99
Link: Movies-blu-ray.nl

Notes: Matte finish, glossy title, artwork on back cover, no inside art, region free disc (plays on A and B players)

J-card (check)
Backcover artwork (check)
No inside artwork (check)
No printed banner (check)

zero-dark-thirty-_dutch-steelbook-edition__2976_1.jpg

zero-dark-thirty-_dutch-steelbook-edition__2976_0.jpg

zero-dark-thirty-_dutch-steelbook-edition__2976_2.jpg

zero-dark-thirty-_dutch-steelbook-edition__2976_3.jpg

Actual pics-thanks Bert!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the only store available to order from, or just the only one at the moment?

Apart from the fact that Movies-blu-ray.nl have excellent customer service and reasonable prices very few Dutch retailers ship outside Holland and Belgium so you are limited in your options for Dutch releases

If this has unique artwork, I will buy as well. From the posts made here, looks like Movies-blu-ray.nl ships worldwide.

bol.com is a major Dutch retailer and ships worldwide
I believe frs.nl ships worldwide aswel (also a major movie retailer, they have had a few exclusive steelbooks).

freerecordshop.nl do not ship outside of the Netherlands, bol.com seem to only post to the Netherlands and Belgium

bol.com

Can I place an order abroad deliver?

With the exception of Belgium, you abroad only bol.com purchased books, DVDs and music delivered. Also articles from external vendors, you can only order items for a delivery address in the Netherlands. It is not possible for these items to be sent abroad.

freerecordshop.nl

Is it possible my order delivered abroad?

No that's not possible, freerecordshop.nl deliver only to addresses in the Netherlands.

freerecordshop.nl do not ship outside of the Netherlands, bol.com seem to only post to the Netherlands and Belgium

bol.com

freerecordshop.nl

bol.com should deliver worldwide because you can select from all countries and there are different rates

I believe others have ordered from bol.com in the past, so I think their policy is just outdated

Bol.com delivers worldwide but ships in jiffy bags and they use tracking for shipping abroad so expect expensive shipping.
FRS does not ship outside NL anymore......
So you want a copy, Bert's shop is probably the best option.. or just ask a nice Dutch fellow ninja..... seems there's enough here on the forum :)

It states "FINAL ARTWORK FOLLOWS A.S.A.P." Can anyone ask Bert when as I don't want to order without seeing the art first.
Many thanks.

I am sure Bert will let us know as soon as he knows or another forum member confirms it. You can subscribe to this thread to get the latest updates as they happen ;)

And I hope it's not to expensive. Most prices in Holland are not what you say; cheap.
Especially not if we look at the UK or other country's. But I'm interested, and curious though.

Bert is currently setting the price at 22.99 Euros. Who knows price may or may not come down. I guess we'll know closer to release.

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

It states "FINAL ARTWORK FOLLOWS A.S.A.P." Can anyone ask Bert when as I don't want to order without seeing the art first.
Many thanks.

I already sent the inquiry ;)

We'll post as soon as it is in.

Reactions: apsmith21