300 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Street Date: 26 Apr, 2013
K2DVD Buy Link
KimchiDVD Buy Link
Notes: Reportedly only 50-100 copies printed EEK!

Actual picture courtesy of Choi Chungkown: :thumbs:
attachment.php

Attachments

• 300-KR.jpg
    300-KR.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 391
Last edited by a moderator:
Hear hear! Chip is passing on this KR wave...this must be a first :naughty:, but seriously, this may just sound the death knoll for KR steels...

I must admit this wave sold out far quicker than I thought it would. Either the titles are being produced in very small quantities, or retailers like K2DVD and KimchiDVD are being very tentative in carrying stock of them. Either way, I'm still struggling to see their appeal other than to diehard Korean steel completists. :dunno:

Yes Rob, caught me mildly by surprise too, though I am not too bothered. It's been a while since I didn't order Korean new releases, but I have to start somewhere. I agree with you, the days of being a completest is over. I don't see any purpose in having, say, every country's release of the same exact steel, for example Resident Evil Retribution. It is only for bragging rights, which is overrated. If you are a hardcore RE fan, that's a different story. Super-heroes, that's also a different story. But why do I want every version of Wrath of the Titans, as another example, when it was such an awful movie? I think it is time for me to move on and get a life, lol.

its actually very easy to see they are just sharing a print run. Titles where they take 4k remain in stock ... war of the arrows.