The Last Stand (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Lenticular magnet (Saturn Exclusive) [Germany]

tristar6

Plain Archive Addicted
Premium Supporter
Jan 10, 2013
Germany
Germany get another exclusive Steelbook + Lenticular Card

Store : Saturn
Release : 31.5.2013
Price : 19,99€

Uncut / Deutsch, DTS-HD 7.1; Englisch, DTS-HD 7.1 /

Link : http://www.saturn.de/mcs/product/WVG-MEDIEN-GMBH-The-Last-Stand-%28Limited-Uncut-Steelbook-Edition--SATURN-Exklusiv%29,48352,365120,632460.html?langId=-3

y6skv62p.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Splendid is just going the same way like The Expendables 2 !

Steelbook + Steelbook (Lenticular) + Heropack with Steelbook

Too much imo! But apparently The Expendables 2 Franchise sold too good ;)

Think it's for the same reason as Expendables 2, because you're getting the stand alone steel with the lenti which is only available otherwise by buying the Hero Pack

And also when buying stand alone Steelbook from Saturn the SB itself is sealed!
Inside the Hero Pack the SB is unsealed (well, was in the Expendables 2 Hero Pack with the Lenticular cover!)

Reactions: VRob98
So this is the same steelie as the Hero Pack minus all the actual stuff from the Hero Pack? Hmmmmm might have to get this along with the MM exclusive

Steelbook + Steelbook (Lenticular) + Heropack with Steelbook

Even one more:
Steelbook + Steelbook (Lenticular) + Heropack with Steelbook + Exclusive Steelbook (golden one)

These won't sell out the next months (years?)....
You can still get all the different EX2 Versions everywhere and this ain't EX2

Reactions: Ush
I'll be sticking with the Hero Pack & MM exclusive. Getting the standalone lenti steel through a GB, not including a small tip, would cost me about the same as the Hero Pack from AMZ that I have pre'd.

You can order it at cede.de. I think they ship worldwide (?) without extra charges.

Edit: I'm not that sure if its the Lenticular Edition anymore although I preordered this one too some time ago. Can anyone confirm?

Last edited:
You can order it at cede.de. I think they ship worldwide (?) without extra charges.

Edit: I'm not that sure if its the Lenticular Edition anymore although I preordered this one too some time ago. Can anyone confirm?

The Lenti Edition Steelbook is Saturn Germany Exclusive but you can also get this Steelbook with the Hero Pack which is not Saturn Exclusive- too many Versions of this Movie are released-EEK!

Last edited:
Reactions: quick812
The Media Markt version owns this one, it's a little disappointing in fact. I'm guessing the Amazon.de version will be the same minus the lenticular magnet. I'm glad I didn't pre-order now.

Well you can get it everywhere with the hero pack. The steelbook-only-version with the lenti can only be bought at Saturn's. It's a Saturn exclusive here in Germany. Don't know who supplies it in Austria or Switzerland.

Sorry Germany but why another printed back when the Czech's get rear art? I know it only the Sheriff's badge but it's better than that ugly effort! And more German writing inside aswell!! Might cancel this now? Gutted cos was looking forward to this one! Anyone know another way of getting the Czech version without joining the groupbuy?

Reactions: smileyx9