Note: Region B

1.jpg

Actual pics thanks to paulboland:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Total blast from the past here. While perhaps not my favorite of his work, I do love me some 80's Terry Gilliam, so this is an easy first day purchase for myself.

Now pretty please give us a steelbook for The Adventures Of Baron Munchausen. :D

Fantastic looking steelie there. This should be around for a bit so I will go in easy and wait to see whos got the best price. Being Arrow it wont be the cheapest anywhere but id guess Sainsburys will get it out for around £15.99 eventually. Thats what I would hope anyway.

Just pre-ordered this. Thanks to the OP for causing me to spend more money... I have the original UK one and it's a lousy picture, the US one is even worse.

So hopefully this will look great.

The steel looks nice.

This will be available at other stores like Amazon as well, right? Or do you have to order directly from Arrow? The price is pretty steep, so I will wait and see if anyone else has a better offer.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Great to see they've added subtitles though! I hate it when I can't watch a movie with friends because they don't understand the accents or something like that.

Looks like they've made a bunch of new featurettes and interview. Guess the price isn't too unreasonable then. However, I still think I'm going to wait around for a while. If it was The Fisher King, Brazil or even Tideland...