Note: Region B

1.jpg

Actual pics thanks to paulboland:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a heads up Arrow take the payment straight away for pre orders, Just in case it comes up elsewhere cheaper and you decide to cancel. :)

Now we need Monty Python and The Holy Grail, Brazil and 12 Monkeys to come out aswell :)

I already have the film on Blu Ray and and I was really dissapointed with it. The film itself is still good fun after all these years and well worth a place in my collection, but the transfer to Blu Ray was shocking for all the wrong reasons, so if there was ever a film crying out for a restoration then this is it.

So, I have a dilemma... Do I stick with my old version and imagine I still have a VHS player every time I watch it, or do pay again for a film I already own in the hope the restoration is to a standard to justify the cost?

I already have the film on Blu Ray and and I was really dissapointed with it. The film itself is still good fun after all these years and well worth a place in my collection, but the transfer to Blu Ray was shocking for all the wrong reasons, so if there was ever a film crying out for a restoration then this is it.

So, I have a dilemma... Do I stick with my old version and imagine I still have a VHS player every time I watch it, or do pay again for a film I already own in the hope the restoration is to a standard to justify the cost?

It's getting a full new resoration!

Special Features:
-Limited Edition SteelBookTM packaging
-Brand new 2k-resolution restoration of the film from the original camera negative, approved by director and co-writer Terry Gilliam
-High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) and Standard Definition DVD presentation
-Original Stereo 2.0 and 5.1 Dolby Surround options (uncompressed PCM and DTS-HD Master Audio on the Blu-ray)
-Optional English SDH subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
-Chasing Time Bandits: A new interview with Terry Gilliam
-Writing the Film that Dares Not Speak its Name: A new interview in which Michael Palin discusses co-writing and acting in Time Bandits
-The Effects of Time Bandits: A new interview in which Kent Houston, founder of the Peerless Camera Company, discusses Time Bandits’ optical effects
-Playing Evil: A new featurette in which actor David Warner remembers producer George Harrison and playing Evil in Time Bandits
-The Costumes of Time Bandits: A new interview with costume designer James Acheson
-The Look of Time Bandits: A new interview with production designer Milly Burns
-From Script to Screen – A new animated featurette in which Milly Burns takes us through her production notebooks, locations photographs and storyboards revealing how twentieth century Morocco was transformed into Ancient Greece
-Original Trailer
-Restoration Demonstration
-Collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by critic James Oliver