IRON MAN 3 - Master List of ALL Collector's Editions

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Since my Avengers Master List thread was such a hit, I thought I'd return the format to celebrate the release of Iron Man 3 and the launch of Phase 2 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. As before, I've consolidated a list so that I and every other Iron Man 3 fan can know of every single special/limited/collector’s edition that the film's going to receive. I won't include the regular editions (i.e. a 2-disc Combo Pack, a 4-Disc 3D Combo Pack, Canada’s Bilingual editions, etc.), only the ones that’re truly special. If I’m missing any, please do let me know so I can add them to the list! Now, without further ado... SHOOT TO THRILL! ;)

AMAZON.FR (France)

AMAZON.IN (India)

AMAZON.JP (Japan)

AUCHAN (France)
  • Iron Man 3 3D Steelbook (available in-store only; HDN thread)

FLIPKART (India)

FNAC (France)

JB HI-FI (Australia)

HMV (Hong Kong)

HOTTRACKS (Korea)
  • Iron Man 3 2D w/ Exclusive Slipcover (available in-store only; HDN thread)

NATIONWIDE (Czech Republic)

NATIONWIDE (Finland)

NATIONWIDE (Germany)

NATIONWIDE (Italy)

NATIONWIDE (Korea)

NATIONWIDE (Norway)

NATIONWIDE (Spain)

NATIONWIDE (Sweden)

NATIONWIDE (Taiwan)

NATIONWIDE (Thailand)

ZAVVI (United Kingdom)

Attachments

• iron_man_3_24.jpg
    iron_man_3_24.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 420
Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if Buena Vista will release a special trilogy boxset (or even a quadrilogy including Avengers) in the same way as they did for Pirates of the Caribbean, Toy Story and Cinderella. Even though the two previous instalments were distributed by Paramount, they have managed to include them in the Avengers boxsets all around the world, since they now retain most copyrights on the movie. No announcement has been made yet, which is strange since we already know about 2 special editions for the movie in France... but nothing about the US release.