[OPEN] HDN Exclusive Design - Custom High Quality Steelbook Stands

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Many of you know of these and I've gotten quite a bit of PMs over the last few months ... enough that I think we can merit getting another batch made.

sb2.jpg

sb3.JPG

sb4.JPG

although US shipping has gone up a bit. More so for the international folks.

$10.50 per stand and then can ship 4 stands at $23.95 or $19.95 to MX or CA

These are rough prices, but most likely very accurate .... so just figuerd we could start a want list based off this pricing.

RESERVE LIST:

1) kbr1656 (USA) x10
2) stephen3001 (UK) x3
3) Colombianlove41 (USA) x8
4) poncholo (USA) x8
5) Nyvo (UK) x6
6) monkey2005 (AUS) x4
7) himanshu (India) x4
8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Peeps, this doesn't happen very often, kind of surprised we don't have a lot folks jumping on this, even you new collectors out there...these stands are heavy and are QUALITY.

These stands, really, stand out(sorry). While checking out some member collections, I had wondered where people were getting these from.

They look seriously good quality items.

3 to the UK please.
:thumbs:

Peeps, this doesn't happen very often, kind of surprised we don't have a lot folks jumping on this, even you new collectors out there...these stands are heavy and are QUALITY.

Thanks for the bump Andy

I'll take 8 please. I desperately need stands and I want the best :D

For anybody in the USA, I seriously think we can get you as many as you want, as we can do flat rate shipping.

We'll leave this open a bit, because I think we'd rather get all of these orders in and then have our guy just crank through them.

Will continue to update the thread with more info as we have it. :thumbs:

I have a load here which I can do for you. I'll send PM later if OK as we're both in London can save on extortionate as they weigh quite a bit. Mine were from very first batch (I think).
Just seen this message Dave, drop me a PM anytime buddy! :thumbs:

Reactions: surfury