Star Trek Into Darkness (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Denmark]

So this has only 3d disc :wtf: that seem pretty weird

In sure I've read before that 3D can be played in 2D but in a 3D player. I might be wrong but I'm sure I've read something along those lines somewhere.

If Denmarks getting a release then I can see at least another rekease in Europe and probably a UK one, hopefully

In sure I've read before that 3D can be played in 2D but in a 3D player. I might be wrong but I'm sure I've read something along those lines somewhere.

If Denmarks getting a release then I can see at least another rekease in Europe and probably a UK one, hopefully

There can be 2 versions on 1 disc. A 3D version and a 2D version that will play on both a 3D player and a regular player as well.

Reactions: Jb162009
This picture has popped up on discshop.se, I presume it is the same version.

Looks nice to me, I'll be buying this one

star_trek_into_darkness_limited_steelbook_3d_blu_ray_blu_ray_2_disc.jpg

EDIT: it could be different though as the one on discshop.se is listed as two discs. It's probably the same art though.

There can be 2 versions on 1 disc. A 3D version and a 2D version that will play on both a 3D player and a regular player as well.

Now that would be cool :scat:

All 3D blu-ray releases have to include a 2D playable version whether it's on a second disc or on the 3D disc (which is usually done by just using the right eye image of the 3D film)

Is this the only 3D Steelbook of this movie so far? I had subscribed to a thread with a German release but it seems to have been taken down again :wtf:

Fingers crossed for a UK steelbook release as with delivery from discshop.se it works out to £39 + exchange fee's, wow that hurts

Last edited: