Sweden
April 2014

300217-sinestro-004.jpg

Price: $399.99

Limited Edition: 500

Pre-Order - Sideshow
Pre-Order - Zavvi

Product Summary:

"In blackest day, in brightest night, beware your fears made into light. Let those who try to stop what's right, burn like my power, Sinestro's might!"

Formerly the Green Lantern for sector 1417, Thaal Sinestro now brandishes the yellow energy of fear in his pursuit to maintain control and preserve order. The Sideshow Collectibles Sinestro Premium Format Figure captures the mighty villain as the head of his very own Sinestro Corps, their yellow symbol emblazoned on his chest. One of the greatest lanterns to possess the ring, Sinestro wields an impressive saw blade construct and towers almost 3 feet tall atop a brilliantly lit base. Unwavering in his dedication, Sinestro carries on the path to intergalactic peace, challenging Hal Jordan and the Guardians for control of the universe.

Attachments

• d82a926acfbf11e2b41222000a1f8cb0_7.jpg
    d82a926acfbf11e2b41222000a1f8cb0_7.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 379
Last edited by a moderator:
From the latest newsletter:
Sinestro Edition Size Announcement!

Sideshow has set a limited edition size of just 500 pieces for the Exclusive Sinestro Premium Format™ Figure! Be sure to secure the mighty Lantern for your DC collection before it's too late!

i won sinestro in a sideshow competition and fingers crossed i will be getting it next month but im not really shore hes a keeper for me so i may put him up for sale but whoever owns green lantern this is a must..

Well after sleepless nights and rewatching youtube vids of it at Comic Con, I finally put in an order a couple weeks ago. Can't wait to get him in! :scat: 35 inches of pure awesome! :drool: It's going to be a head turner for sure. EEK! I just need to figure out where the heck I'm going to display the thing!