Release Date: 13 Sep, 2013
Price: NT$1,120 (US$37.40)
Buy Links:
JSDVD.com - OOS
YesAsia.com - US$57.99 (Free International Shipping) - Temporary OOS
Books.com - OOS

20130816698209.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks very nice. Taiwan are certainly out front when it comes to designing the look of their steels. I think this could be the classiest-looking release of this title.

Looks nice but since BluFans is releasing the same version on a much limited run I'll probably settle for that instead. Double dipping days are pretty much over for me.

I'd love to get this if it's a full slip but wasn't Hansel and Gretel shown as a full slip only to be a quarter (although a nice quarter at that)?

I might wait for pictures as I think this will be fairly decent print run like Jack Reacher.

Going for the 3 separate Blufans editions, so think I will skip TW on this one.

Plus it will still be around a year from now if I still want it...:hilarious:

Going for the 3 separate Blufans editions, so think I will skip TW on this one.

Plus it will still be around a year from now if I still want it...:hilarious:
Tut tut tut, you know once you see in-hand shots of the slip you will be buying it instantly :p

I will also be adding Blufans 3 steels to my collection but TW is my first & foremost :naughty:

I will look for this in eBay instead of buying it first hand keeping in mind how the recent releases have faired.
I knew you'd somehow jump in here bud & say that U Asian-Steelbook-bargain-hunter :hilarious:, you must be getting a lot of commission promoting ebay :p ;)

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Your probably right bud, but I can still get it later as its not going to sell out...:hilarious: :naughty:
Yeah I know it won't but I'd rather get it now and get it over and done with than risk it, I pray it will sell out :naughty::rasta:

Reactions: lgans316