Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: October 9th, 2013
Price: EUR 29.99
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Notes: 3D Blu-ray with Lenticular Magnet
This wave will be EXCLUSIVE to the Espace Culturel E.Leclerc. Print run said to be very limited. Will be similar to existing French Titanic steelbook.

81iedX32tjL._SL800_.jpg

91nxuMxG-lL._SL800_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I already have both the French and the MM version...unless this comes with a lock of Leo's hair it will be a pass for me.

Hmm, another Titanic 3D lenti from France?
Maybe less printing on the border this time ;-)
This wave will be EXCLUSIVE to the Espace Culturel E.Leclerc. Print run said to be very limited. Will be similar to existing French Titanic steelbook.

Hmm, if this is a lenticular and has the back art from the French release this could be a winner (chuck in the German inside art and it's a must! I've always held off the two Titanic releases as neither are ideal but if this combines the best of both I'd be pleased. Will these be available for European wide delivery?

Yes...really would appreciate some actual pictures for this, especially the back and inside art....I would not want a printed back like the German one, but I am afraid that's whats going to happen with this...

Found the following information pertaining to this edition...it is a printed back with interior artwork....similar to German lenticular release but with the title upside down...

Data sheet :

Title : Titanic
Original title : Titanic
Editor : 20th Century Fox
Production country : USA
Duration : 194 min.
Region coding : Region free
Number of discs : 4 discs
Aspect ratio : 1.78 (3D) - 2.40 (2D) - 16/9
Film Director : James Cameron
Main actors/actress : Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet, Billy Zane, Kathy Bates, Bill Paxton, Bernard Hill
Release : Limited release
Goodies : Lenticular magnet
Weight : 253 g.
Languages : English, French
Subtitles : English, French
Forced french subtitles : No
Packaging : Steelbook™
Size : G2
Data sheet printed on the back : Yes
Finish : Matte
Intern artwork : Yes
Slipcase : Lenticular magnet