Purchase link: Fast Five
Price: $16.99
Notes: G2, Gloss, No inside artwork
Group Buy: Drum18 or Biscuitnoir

M2207825.jpg

m2207825_1.jpg

m2207825_2.jpg

Fast & Furious Franchise Future Shop Exclusives:
The Fast and the Furious || 2 Fast 2 Furious || Tokyo Drift || Fast & Furious || Fast Five || Fast & Furious 6

Attachments

• 05-M2207825.jpg
    05-M2207825.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 257
  • m2207825_1.jpg
    m2207825_1.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 155
  • m2207825_2.jpg
    m2207825_2.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 181
Last edited by a moderator:
They called the fourth one Fast & Furious 4 even though the original title was without the 4, and then still choose to call this Fast Five? Hm

Is there inside artwork ??

need to know this as well, also will the steelbook for 6 match these? im assuming so but the one we know of by Walmart not exactly the same design

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

They called the fourth one Fast & Furious 4 even though the original title was without the 4, and then still choose to call this Fast Five? Hm

i noticed that as well, perhaps its to make it clear to the consumer that Fast & Furious was part 4, it can be confusing for someone who doesnt know about the franchise, whereas Fast Five is obvious title that it was 5th one in the series

Thinking about getting all 5 although i have the german releases that are similar but all black i might stick with them

They might seem lazy but the German ones are a lot more lazy then this, Id been in on them if I could get rid of my German ones first

OMG another F&F steelbook wave..nooo

i am pretty sure these will become as popular as the spiderman steels from FS: ugly and nobody wants them.just my opinion of course :thumbs:

These are worse than the German versions and who knows these might even have a printed back like the comic wave.

wow a car together with a "5"...NICE:hilarious:

hmm should i check part four?!i just have the feeling there is a car and a "4" waiting for me:hilarious:

You are correct. They have also added a 4 onto the front title although I wasn't aware it was ever known by that title.

Is it safe to say that these will pretty much be the same as the rumored US release? I don't mind the artwork at all. I just want to complete the collection so I will be getting all of them regardless of what they look like.