Notes: Matte finish, NO inside artwork, 1-disc edition

91nZjO6GPsL._AA500_.jpg

91nZjO6GPsL._AA1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 91nZjO6GPsL._AA500_.jpg
    91nZjO6GPsL._AA500_.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 196
Last edited by a moderator:
If these turn out good, more people should send emails to Amazon.ca and plead they improve their shipping... If you think Zavvi is bad, at least they don't use bubble mailers.

Good movie. I had the UK steelbook but sold it. Hope they use different artwork.

If these turn out good, more people should send emails to Amazon.ca and plead they improve their shipping... If you think Zavvi is bad, at least they don't use bubble mailers.

I agree, it is poor. The only good thing is that their customer service is great and they send you out a replacement straight away. If you live out of canada you get to keep the damaged one too. Miles better than zavvi in that respect.

Reactions: NinjaFeetz
I rearly hope that thay remaster this
and get rid of tje guy pushing in the stires on the Kurgan Rameriz fight

Just my opinion for me the BEST SOUNDTRACK EVER !!.

Can you walk? Dugal
I'll bloody well walk out of here Conner
I'll never forget this brother .

Last edited:
There can be only 1! Best of the series and wish they tried to emulate the sequels to be as good, but this was the only one I really loved to watch again and again.

I Really hope the new movie they are making reboots the series if a show ever deserved it its this one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I agree, it is poor. The only good thing is that their customer service is great and they send you out a replacement straight away. If you live out of canada you get to keep the damaged one too. Miles better than zavvi in that respect.

Really? I've used their automated return for two damaged steels. One was a return and the other was a refund. They sent me out a replacement for the return right away, but stated if I didn't send back the other copy in 30 days I'd be charged.

Last edited:
Really? I've used their automated return for two damaged steels. One was a return and the other was a refund. They sent me out a replacement for the return right away, but stated if I didn't send back the other copy in 30 days I'd be charged.

If your in Canada they ask you to return it, but if you are over seas (another country) they don't ask for the return back. Probably because of shipping fees I assume. Kind of sucks for us canucks but what are you gonna do.

Reactions: NinjaFeetz
If your in Canada they ask you to return it, but if you are over seas (another country) they don't ask for the return back. Probably because of shipping fees I assume. Kind of sucks for us canucks but what are you gonna do.

Ah, misread that. To be honest, I wouldn't have much use for a damaged steel anyway (the extra discs may come in handy). I'm happy that at least the returns are hassle free and pre-paid (my FS experience made me realize we don't really have it THAT bad since at least returning /getting replacements is actually easy and not a fight). Wondering how UK/DE/JP/FR handle returns for us Canadians? Haven't received anything damaged from any of them yet, but it'd be good to know. I've been really impressed with UK/DE so far. Received a steel which I thought was an eBay order but turned out being a UK Amazon one... Was in 3 seperate boxes + bubble wrap. :thumbs: (probably a 3rd party).