4 the Luv of My Asian Collectibles

Actarus

Premium Supporter
Mar 28, 2014
フリード
So here are my work in progress taking pictures of my Asian Collection :emb:

Thor 2: The Dark World Japan

Thor 2 Japan MovieNex Front.jpg Thor 2 Japan MovieNex Spine.jpg Thor 2 Japan MovieNex Back.jpg

Thor 2: The Dark World Kimchi Exclusive No.8 1/4 Slip

Thor Kimchi 1:4 Front.jpg Thor Kimchi 1:4 Back.jpg

Thor 2: The Dark World Kimchi Exclusive No.8 Lenticular Edition

Thor Kimchi Lenti front.jpg Thor Kimchi Lenti Spine.jpg Thor Kimchi Lenti Back.jpg

Thor 2: The dark World Taiwan 1/4 slip

Thor 2 Taiwan Front.jpg Thor 2 Taiwan Back.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations "Actarus" and Thank You for sharing your amazing, beautiful Asian collection with us. True "eye candy" my friend! :thumbs:

First, It was a pleasure to share them with others who appreciate them as we do, and second of all, I cannot thank you enough, you and some others were so supportive and I need to thank you for ALL your ''THANKS" :emb: Thank you for your continuous support and it's because of Ninjas like you that I was able to get my award, so many people to thank, but Thank you for following all my new postings and acknowledging them :D

Congratulations budddy. Looking forward your other award collection :naughty::thumbs:

Thanks soooo much to you to Harry, for all your support and all the Thanks even prior to starting my own award thread...I think I will continue to update my Asian Collection periodically for now...and for the other non asian in the ''pics of the last acquired steelbook'' thread...in any case I will share my finds but I am usually late hahaha at least these times as I am playing catch up with previous releases...but thanks for helping me get my award. I told myself it was the only one I really needed/wanted to try to obtain as it meant something to me, as Asian Releases are my passion.

@C.C. 95 Thanks so much, again you are one that made it all possible also, Thanks for your continuous support...it wasn't an easy process but you guys made it possible... so Yay I have my Award :D

Last edited:
@Actarus Your thread got me inspired now also to take pictures of my Asian Collection.:D

it is a nice feeling to share our Asian beauties !

@Actarus Congratulations on the well-deserved award. Fantastic collection and looking forward to seeing new additions :watch:.

Thank you so much and also for the support on here and also whenever I post pictures in the thread of pics of latest acquired steelbook, i've seen you being supportive for a while, it is much appreciated... and yes will do for sure when I get new ones :photo:

sorry I was late to the party @Actarus - but congrats on the award and awesome collection :woot:
Thanks Mate, again it sounds like a broken records but what can I say but a heartfelt thank you for the support, it does mean a lot :emb:

it is a nice feeling to share our Asian beauties !

Thank you so much and also for the support on here and also whenever I post pictures in the thread of pics of latest acquired steelbook, i've seen you being supportive for a while, it is much appreciated... and yes will do for sure when I get new ones :photo:

Thanks Mate, again it sounds like a broken records but what can I say but a heartfelt thank you for the support, it does mean a lot :emb:
Your welcome buddy :thumbs:

Drive Novamedia 1-Click same number 193

Ok so I am late to the party, most of you already have and seen them but I just got them and I am amazed(and Suuuuper haaappppyyyyy:emb:) at how night and day it is from seeing it on pictures and holding them in hands, they are just beautiful. I had to pay a premium as at the pre-order I was not interested, for 2 reasons; the servers of course and I wasn't crazy over them at that time... but they grew on me and I fell for them. Cost me more but so worth it. So here are my new little jewels.

Drive Pile.jpg 1 - Full Slip Front.jpg 1- 1:4 Slip.jpg 2- 1:4 Slip Back.jpg 1 - lenti  front.jpg 2 - lenti back.jpg 1:4 num.jpg

Up Blufans Exclusive #07 3D Lenticular Edition Steelbook

Ok so I had ordered the UP Boxset little while back, but could not bare to open that beautiful box. So I decided to Grap just the steel after many back and forth, The Lenticular edition, but when I got it today it is soooooo beautiful that I am really screwed :banghead: as I can not open this beauty. This is another movie that I wasn't interested upon release as I am very picky about animation but after hearing all the praise I watched 10 sec of the preview and I had to have the release. Blufans did just a spectacular job with this release, I believe it is the nicest Up Steel Lenticular out there. So here is just a few pics again because I am so happy :hilarious:

1 - Lenti front.jpg 1 - Lenti side.jpg 1 - Lenti back.jpg

I usually tend to like my steels to remain sealed and I only open selectively some, but in an exchange with @charlie1533pr my Ninja Friend, when I had said that I had purchased an extra Lenti of Blufans UP because I couldn't get myself to open my ''Up Boxset'' and when I got my Lenti - I couldn't get myself to open my extra lenti either :hilarious: ...so we exchanged words :drool: haha and he was telling me I should be lets say..enjoy my steels a bit more, which I agree and it is something that I wanted to do this year. The ones worth opening. After-all I collect for myself not for resale. Charlie and @domalorite were telling me that it was worth opening(which I believed from the mockup pics blufans had released)..but never got the guts to open my Box. I also discussed with another Ninja Friend that the only way to know the boxset number is to open it (as we kinda wonder being hidden and all :bag:)...So I finally Opened my Up Boxset to see it, in all its glory. So I took some pictures to share the opening process with you all. I kept it to a minimum.
Possible SPOILER: Don't read this part if you didn't see the movie : Talk about a movie that can break your heart in the first 10 minutes :grumpy: ...but what a lovely heartwarming movie it is.

1 - Man Top Box.jpg 2 - Open Box 1st view.jpg 3 - Certificate number.jpg 4 - Adventure Book sealed in box.jpg 5 - Open Box Steel Buttons view - comp.png 6 - Advennture Book Unsealed.jpg 7 - Lenti unseal.jpg 8 - Steel Front.jpg 9 - Steel Back.jpg 10 - Back Steel Number.jpg

Last edited:
What can I say about this release - I am shocked at how exquisite it is !!!
The Slipboxes carefully crafted with matte and spot gloss treatment(first time I think I see a spot gloss treatment on a slipbox and it is stunning)
Insanely gorgeous steelbooks Perfection itself - Matte with Spot Gloss Finish - The Spot Gloss is impeccable.
I Believe this is The best Blufans quality release since Oz The Great and Powerful. The Bonus Art Cards for each releases as well are just beautiful and very nice quality !
Stunning releases, Flawless artwork ~ quality Slips and Steels + Bonus. I am just in Awe at how gorgeous these releases are.
You need to have them in hands to really appreciate the craftsmanship as pictures cannot bring justice to these releases

Kung Fu Panda Blufans Exclusive #18

1- front lenti.jpg 2- Back lenti.jpg 3- front Steel.jpg 4 - Back steel.jpg

Kung Fu Panda 2 Blufans Exclusive #19

1- Front Lenti.jpg 2- Lenti sideways.jpg 3- Lenti back.jpg 4- Front steel.jpg 5 - back steel.jpg

Last edited: