turbo-fr.jpg

Picture of actual SteelBook courtesy of Kuzco:
turbo2-fr.jpg

Attachments

• 51Og0r1SVfL._AA160_.jpg
    51Og0r1SVfL._AA160_.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 303
Last edited by a moderator:
This has my interest.. The film is on my to watch list and I like what I've seen in the trailer so I'll be keeping my eye on this thread. . This steelbook could be great! fingers crossed:D

Folks - please use the search function to check if the release has already been posted. Thank you for your cooperation and participation.

To Ash, i use the search function to check if the thrade is already been poster, and it say me:

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

I always use this function.

To Ash, i use the search function to check if the thrade is already been poster, and it say me:

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

I always use this function.

Hmm interesting as searching for "turbo" or "robocop" returns a bunch of results for me (see screenshots in the spoiler below). Please make sure to select the correct forum to search in which in this case, "Blu-ray SteelBook"

Searching for "turbo" in the Blu-ray SteelBook forum:
attachment.php

Searching for "robocop" in the Blu-ray SteelBook forum:
attachment.php

Attachments

• search_turbo.jpg
    search_turbo.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 229
  • search_robocop.jpg
    search_robocop.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 236
i hated this movie... what was the moral of the story? this teaching nothing valuable.

This was the best underdog story since Rocky! The moral of the story is to always follow your dream, no matter how out of reach it may seem. I know the formula has been used countless times before but it's still a message that everyone, not just kids, need to understand. This film was about a Snail, taking what it was blessed with, which some people may see as speed but more so it was the determination to capitalize on the adversity that it faced in everyday life. It teaches the valuable message of just because it hasn't been done before, doesn't mean that you can't do it. In the end, its not who we are the separates us from who we become, it's only who we think we are not.

jsim54.jpg

Last edited:
sorry i dont see it that way. rocky actually have to train to earn something. turbo just get everything overnight on a magical way. but that isn't the worst part, the worst is the moral of the story: if you have nothing you are nothing but if you're famous u get friends & bitches and everything is awesome. so go out kids and try to be mainstream dont care about stupid things like real work, threats or individuality , hunt for fortune and fame or you are a looser... (exaggerated)

i actually liked the first 20-30minutes but than it was getting worse and worse...if you ask me this teaches valuable things to children like a casting show.

reminds me abit about this:

sorry i dont see it that way. rocky actually have to train to earn something. turbo just get everything overnight on a magical way. but that isn't the worst part, the worst is the moral of the story: if you have nothing you are nothing but if you're famous u get friends & bitches and everything is awesome. so go out kids and try to be mainstream dont care about stupid things like real work, threats or individuality , hunt for fortune and fame or you are a looser... (exaggerated)

i actually liked the first 20-30minutes but than it was getting worse and worse...if you ask me this teaches valuable things to children like a casting show.

reminds me abit about this:

The snail is just a metaphor for people who feel small, and looked over. And I don't think magic or speed made Turbo a winner, determination made him that way. Their are plenty of people who are fast, strong- talented but lack the persistence to go forward when the world tells them they can't. The reason why I chose to compare the two movies Rocky & Turbo was because both are fantasy. Boxers don't get stronger as the fight moves on, the battle is a grind- better depicted by the film Raging Bull. It would seem like a person who has given up, and stop trying at a goal in their life 'could' see this as a brainwashing-impossible story. But for those who believe and need something to motivate and reaffirm their faith, Turbo is the movie for them. :thumbs:

And I don't think magic or speed made Turbo a winner, determination made him that way.

and there is my problem, it wasn't determination, it was being a complete sellout which let him made his way. this movie just showed what's wrong with our modern media world and celebrating it as something good.

different interpretations i gues, maybe it's just me :)

Reactions: Bluprint