• 91PtXQzHHyL._SL500_.jpg
    91PtXQzHHyL._SL500_.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 235
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 210
Last edited by a moderator:
IT - Thor: The Dark World

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

UMmh7Tw.jpg

oepvDDp.jpg

uRHKAUo.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

zZGxbgA.jpg

nkBhvP6.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

aqitzTe.jpg

TQPXjVS.jpg

You can tell from the character faces on the spine that this is the same worldwide artwork - so no movie name anywhere on this SteelBook.

Sorry to bump this waaaay old thread but can anyone confirm that this Italian release is 100% identical to the UK release? Apart from the J card, that goes in the bin. Currently sat at Amazon checkout and it's £23.35 to get the Italian one shipped to the UK.

Sorry to bump this waaaay old thread but can anyone confirm that this Italian release is 100% identical to the UK release? Apart from the J card, that goes in the bin. Currently sat at Amazon checkout and it's £23.35 to get the Italian one shipped to the UK.
The audio & subtitles are different for this release - for UK it's:
Audio: DTS-HD MA 7.1, DTS 5.1, Dolby 2.0 (English only)
Subtitles: English for the hearing impaired, Portuguese, Spanish

For the Italian it's:
Audio: DTS 5.1 Italian, DTS-HDMA 7.1 English, DTS-HDHR 5.1 German, DD 5.1 Turkish
Subtitles: Italian, English for the hearing impaired, German, Turkish

I also noticed the run time is different - UK: 113 Mins Approx, Italian: 108 Mins, though I haven't been able to find any information about why.
Looks like the UK release may have more special features too and I'm uncertain which language(s) the special features on that disk would be provided in.

Hope this helps!