Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 278
  • cat_thor-the-dark-world-t21207.jpg
    cat_thor-the-dark-world-t21207.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 794
Last edited by a moderator:
It normally drops to around $29.99 around release dates for Marvel Steelbooks but still the Zavvi Exclusive equals $45.82 so the price ain't that bad

AU steels are always high at release .... usually typical of the AU market unfortunately. But better than having no steel at all!

LOL What is this? It's more expensive than Zavvi. Sure you can get it right away but what's the point?

UGH. Those boxes on the back are so ugly. How difficult is it to drop them? Who's the genius graphic designer who thought this is a good idea? Although on a hindsight, he/she probably didn't have a choice because some marketing manager likely told the designer that they need to show the other stars too!

Great news! I will also cancel my Zavvi one. I'm grabbing these on release to avoid disappointment. IM3 has vanished in a couple of days.

jeez... jb's sh*ts again! another steel thats not 3D.... zavvi is about 2 bucks more yet in 3D.... which is 2 bucks cheaper than jb's 3D amaray copy :hilarious: go figure... what the hell will probably get both any ways & hoping zee Germans release maybe a limited edition THOR hammer to go with the helmet (dreaming)