UK
Release date: April 16th, 2014
Purchase link:
Amazon.fr

Temporary artwork:
91wOUIXWzOL._SL500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rpg and Kuzco
There are still many of them available, why wouldn't they release the original trilogy in proper individual steels instead? Now that I would have been excited for :).

Funny enough, last night I took the original French steelbook of The Amazing Spiderman off the shelf in order to watch the film again tonight (I didn't like the film that much in theaters, but I wound up seeing it dubbed so maybe that had something to do with it).

That's definitely a beautiful steel, glossy and coherent in its use of silver and blue on the front/inside/back, but there was no need for a re-release.

Reactions: rj531
Can't wait to see the artwork for this!!!!

My Sony Pictures sales representative told me that the cover will be exactly the same as the previous one.
The only difference is that UV will be added to it so a different EAN / UPC

Price will be situated between 9,99€ and 12,99€ depending on the store (no exclusivity for this one)
Price drop for the Amaray 3D to 14,99€ on the same day.

Totally pointless for me :(

There are still many of them available, why wouldn't they release the original trilogy in proper individual steels instead? Now that I would have been excited for :).

That would be great.

Although I ordered yesterday from a Canadian guy (Ebay), the Future Shop
Spider-Man Steelbooks (I will add the UK amrays with it). Not the most beautiful ones,
I admit. But nice enough for my Superhero Steel collection.
Although it would be nice to have some European Spidey Steels.
Yes Germany has Spider-Man 3 on Steel. But 3 Steels that will match
The Amazing Spider-Man Steel would be nice. Maybe something for Zavvi ? ;)

Can anyone help?

When you click the link at the top it takes you to this page

http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B00I5X37L8/?tag=hidefnin0a-21

And it's only €9.70 is this one definitely the steelbook?

When I click the link at the top I get the normal Amazon layout.

Yes mate it is the steelbook ...

"Édition limitée en boîtier métal SteelBook"

and yes it is less than 10 Euro's, a serious bargain as it is a gorgeous glossy steel with beautiful colours! :D

Reactions: Flash
Hey thanks for replying I couldn't see that on my phone changed the website to the desktop version and I see it now.

Wow that is cheap

Missed out on the other versions. I do prefer to get the uk ones but might get this, is it very similar to the uk one? :)

Reactions: psychoscot
Hey thanks for replying I couldn't see that on my phone changed the website to the desktop version and I see it now.

Wow that is cheap

Missed out on the other versions. I do prefer to get the uk ones but might get this, is it very similar to the uk one? :)

The uk one doesnt have the DVD. Other than that it looks the same :thumbs:

Reactions: psychoscot

Wow that is cheap

I missed out on one of the other ones till this morning! lol

French version has the DVD too which the UK one doesn't :cool:

French version has the DVD? What version would that be? This release sure doesnt.
It has two bluray discs, one with the movie and one with extras.