[WINNER CHOSEN][GIVE-AWAY] mnementh's pay it forward give-away

mnementh

Nutter Magnet
Premium Supporter
Jul 30, 2013
Theale, UK
Hi All,

As some of you might have seen, I've been fortunate to get a few duplicates recently, so I thought I'd do a give-away of sorts ...

This is open to everyone, so all entrants have a chance to win 1 of 4 possible prizes ...

Riddick HMV mint sealed
IMG_2281.jpg
Worlds End UK mint sealed
IMG_2280.jpg
Zimmer 1408 mint sealed
IMG_2279.jpg
Chocolate !!
IMG_2278.jpg

I have randomly marked each one a,b,c or d and sent this to Sigill. No-one else will see this, and it means they are locked in place.

So, to enter you must do the following...

1 - Chose either a,b,c or d and post your choice.
2 - Commit to doing a giveaway by the end of March 2014 - posting a photo of what you will be giving away. Please include your Hi-Def Ninja name in the photo.

Note: Giveaways currently underway, or recently finished will not count. You must commit to a new giveaway to start once this one is completed.

On the closing date (14:00GMT March 7th) I will do a random selection - That person will then win the prize corresponding to the choice in step 1.

The winner will then have to do their give away. Once their give away is posted - I will send out their prize (unless its the choc in which case I will send it immediately). I will cover postage in the UK, but will ask for a contribution of £5 from an international winner (again, unless it's the choc in which case I'll cover postage for everyone)

Good Luck and get posting :)

Rob

WINNER!!!!!

The list of entries were as follows...
Screen Shot 2014-03-07 at 15.56.08.png

The Prize list was ...
Screen Shot 2014-03-07 at 15.49.13.png

The Winner is...
Screen Shot 2014-03-07 at 15.48.23.png

Congrats to dv8mad who wins Zimmer 1408 :scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

If I get The Worlds End then I will give away Gremlins and Point Break - Zavvi

If I am lucky enough to win any of the others I will give away The Town Steelbook Zavvi

Reactions: mnementh
Awesome giveaway!

I've just recently hosted two giveaway's, one just concluded an hour ago. ;)

But I'll get back to this thread and participate when I get home in 5-6 days.

Going with Choice C for me.

As my 1 year anniversary is coming up in March and I was lucky enough to come away with 2 prizes from Ninja Week I have 3 giveaways I was going to do in the coming weeks. Brand new and sealed copies of The Jungle Book (Zavvi UK), Les Miserables (Best Buy US), and Looper Lenticular (Amazon France).

Les Miserables
attachment.php

The Jungle Book
attachment.php

Looper: Unfortunately has some scratches and torn shrink wrap from the poor packaging, but thought someone may still like to have it in their collection as the lenticular is quite nice and I got a replacement so wanted to pass along.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3080.jpg
    IMG_3080.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_3079.jpg
    IMG_3079.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_3081.jpg
    IMG_3081.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 152
I'll go for A and hope it's the Zimmer 1408 steel :LOL:

If I win Zimmer 1408, I'll give away Face/Off Blufans
no picture yet

If I win World's End or HMV Riddick, I'd turn around and give them away since I already own a copy of each ;)
no picture yet

If I win chocolates, I will give away Zavvi Jungle Book & USA Sherlock Holmes Game of Shadows (2nd print)
no picture yet

Last edited:
ok

I go for D

If i win Zimmer 1408, i'll give way a set of battle royale, RoboCop (1st edition) and Rambo first blood (pic in my steelthread below). If i win the worlds end, i'll give away ice age 3 (mm lenticular) and if it's riddick or the chocolate, i'll give away RoboCop only :)

Hope this works, cool giveaway!!