Notes: Gloss finish

The entire line-up of Anchor Bay 2014 Wave of Blu-ray SteelBooks

41AAL8MkZOL._SL500_.jpg

Attachments

• 13132620619_p0_v3_s600.JPG
    13132620619_p0_v3_s600.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 261
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Snooloui, these new US waves look really interesting, wonder what the artworks and treatments would be, at least please have the inside artwork.... finger crossed.... :D

Interested to see what Anchor Bay comes up with.

I watched this movie once and thought it was okay, up until the end. The ending was great. I love the final line (I played that line back a few times to really soak it in). If the steelbook is well done, I'll pick it up and give this another watch to see if I enjoy the whole film more now.

Reactions: CaptainCoffee
Interested to see what Anchor Bay comes up with.

I watched this movie once and thought it was okay, up until the end. The ending was great. I love the final line (I played that line back a few times to really soak it in). If the steelbook is well done, I'll pick it up and give this another watch to see if I enjoy the whole film more now.

"Now fu*king pay me!!!"

:scat:

Looking forward to seeing the artwork for this one. I've always kind of liked these two posters...

*NOT OFFICIAL STEELBOOK ARTWORK*

KTS1.jpg

KTS2.jpg

*NOT OFFICIAL STEELBOOK ARTWORK*

Last edited by a moderator:
look nice to me, hope they'd have inside arts... thanks Snooloui :D

guidofistpimp on BR.com confirmed in March that there is no inside artwork. Also in March, Wreck said this on the Anchor Bay thread:

ps. possible inside art on all but just all same color drop.

So no inside art. It still looks like a pretty nice steelbook. Especially considering that it's under $20.

Reactions: goufcustom