Anchor Bay 2014 Wave (Blu-ray SteelBooks) [USA]

Jan 19, 2014

Attachments

• AnchorBay__111217000648.jpg
    AnchorBay__111217000648.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 274
Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't big on this, because the original list did not include Killing Them Softly. That's definitely the best title on the list.

The Django Unchained steel would need to be the holy grail of steels to make me buy it. It only came out one year ago (and had a Target steelbook). And I have UK Evil Dead and I like that artwork so I probably won't get this one.

Don't own a Django steelbook, so stuck in an order for it and swap out the disc with a UK one. Killing Them Softly and the Steve Austin collection may sway me at some point.

These all have me intrigued!

Not trying to get my hopes up too high, but I'm hoping they'll all have unique art, be glossy, and have inside art. If they have none of that, then it's a major pass for all of them.

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Amazon.ca has them all for pre-order as (Import) for $19.97 each.
I've pre-ordered them all. Will be keeping/canceling some as art work is released.

Can you post links by any chance? Only searched for Law Abiding Citizen but can't seem to find it? :wtf:

Reactions: mlmaier84
These all have me intrigued!

Not trying to get my hopes up too high, but I'm hoping they'll all have unique art, be glossy, and have inside art. If they have none of that, then it's a major pass for all of them.

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Can you post links by any chance? Only searched for Law Abiding Citizen but can't seem to find it? :wtf:

There's a post earlier in this thread that has the individual links to anchorbayentertainment.com. Not all of them show artwork under the steelbook versions of the movies, but it would seem, to me, that they would probably use the same cover art as their amarays. If this is the case, then from what I can see, they're ALL WEA. I particularly like the Evil Dead with the blue background. Might be grabbing a few of these bcuz I don't have the movies or the previous steelbook releases.

Reactions: NinjaFeetz