Anchor Bay 2014 Wave (Blu-ray SteelBooks) [USA]

Jan 19, 2014

Attachments

• AnchorBay__111217000648.jpg
    AnchorBay__111217000648.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 280
Last edited by a moderator:
me either. but the first price at amazon (12.59$) almost indicates a rather "cheap" wave. anyway, if the "evil dead" steelbook has the blue artwork, it's definitely worth that price. ;)
I think that Wreck said Django has a gloss finish, which might be an outlier in the wave with the others being matte perhaps.

nice, what do they charge for international shipping?

int.shipping is 8.48 for the first and 0.99$ for each additional item. that turns out to be cheaper than amazon.com if you order more items.

i pre-ordered 6 steels today, shows $13.43 shipping.
:thumbs:

do you guys think they will be at stores too?

i am no us citizen and never seen a b&n store from the inside, but yes, i guess so. ;)

thats a really good deal. I just fear they wont use a box. Maybe if enough is ordered they would.

They are a reputable company, but as with most bookstores they have to fight for sales against amazon. They are probably damn near our biggest bookstore chain left in USA. Most of their media (blu-ray etc) is highly overpriced and I typically only browse them for rare slipcovers or when they do specials on Criterions.

You can go in some stores and notice they throw away the slips in the trash when they come in. sucks.

Reactions: severo and tono06
thats a really good deal. I just fear they wont use a box. Maybe if enough is ordered they would.

I've ordered mutliple Criterions from them before and they've shipped in a box. Just don't remember how well it was protected. Can't remember if they padded them any.