16.3 KB · Views: 269
  • 81PrnGq9FVL._SL500_.jpg
    81PrnGq9FVL._SL500_.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 267
  • 91SF8vvxcwL._SL500_.jpg
    91SF8vvxcwL._SL500_.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 263
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah would look great as a set, my problem is if, as is the case for me, I get these steelbooks to make up my alien blu ray collection, from what I could tell they use the discs from the Anthology. Therefore none of the discs have any real extras on as the extras were on separate discs in the anthology, which I presume we wont be getting?

I'm one of the few people who enjoyed the fourth Alien film (it's much more enjoyable compared to the third film), so I may have to get this.

It's nice to see that this latest Fox line has regular artwork again. It's too bad that Speed and Legend got pigeonholed into that atrocious last one.

It would've been cool if the inside art was a wide shot of all those crazy clones, and by cool I mean /amazingly nightmarish/ but meh, current stuff'll do.

> okay I just googled that having not seen the movie in ages and eat my own words oh god the clones would be horrific a+ to the designing team for not choosing that

Inside art is the only good thing about this release. What's with the tiny image used on the front? Saving that color paint obviously. They have too much black paint they need to get rid of. The artwork for the US slipcover or DE steelbook would've been cool.