47 Ronin (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Nov 29, 2012
Release date: June 5, 2014
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €27.99

81pQrSa1IjL._SL1500_.jpg
According to another site, this is the full artwork. Universal are destroying every other studio with their designs at the moment. Please get a UK release!

View attachment 60083

View attachment 60084

Last edited by a moderator:
i just watched it n i really enjoyed it, i'm glad i will have this one, now i wished i would have gone to the movies to watch it on release....really cool!...n the steel it is awesome!...

:ordered:
€27.59
€33.93 including Delivery costs to Rep of Ireland

Subtotal: EUR 23,52
Packing & Shipping: EUR 4.07
-----
Total without VAT: EUR 27,59
Creditable Tax: EUR 6.34
-----
Total: EUR 33,93

Note they only have 3 available to order possibly only 2 left now as I have ordered

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Only 2 Left available to order

Last edited:
Reactions: harry
i can put 999+ in my basket. ;)

no stress to order this...

You have go to checkout choose payment it then tell you how many are left
Amazon updated there system a few months ago to this method

That 999 will end up as only 2 or less as what's available
This will be sold out very shortly

You have go to checkout choose payment it then tell you how many are left

it's not the amount that's left, it's just limited to 3 copies per customer. ;)

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

/QUOTE]

NO! not true.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
German Print Run is 2000

Yes they have a limit per customer

This will be sold out very soon

paul, believe me, i can still put 999 in my basket.

47ronin.jpg

when at checkout:
""Die Abnahmemenge dieses Artikels ist leider begrenzt. Wir haben Ihre Stückzahl auf die maximal mögliche Abnahmemenge geändert. ""

means:

limited to a certain amount of copies per customer, we have adjusted the amount to the maximum of copies possible (which is 3 in this case).

was the same with mars attacks (limited to 3 per customer), but i could check the amount available in stock by trying to put 999 in my basket - and the number was going down very fast.
not the case with 47 ronin.

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

/QUOTE]

NO! not true.

They did update there system a few months ago it started with around the time of Rush Steelbook you could enter 999 and then only when you go to checkout you could see the available stock
Before it was the other way you entered 999 it would update to what was available straight away that don't happen now with amazon

They did update there system a few months ago it started with around the time of Rush Steelbook you could enter 999 and then only when you go to checkout you could see the available stock
Before it was the other way you entered 999 it would update to what was available straight away that don't happen now with amazon

as this is going offtopic, and you're totally wrong on this anyway, so this discussion will not lead us anywhere, and i will stop after this post.

but i will at last show you that you are wrong. this is what it looks like when there is not +999 in stock:

prisoners.jpg

and this is the same at any amazon site around the world, there was NO update to this system.

Strange. I used Google Chrome just now and it still shows +999 in stock and it lets me checkout with this amount (I didn't ;) ).

attachment.php

I was going to hang on ordering this but after seeing the TW and KR pics I ordered. This reminds me of the FS Skyrim steelbook which is amazing.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-04-30 at 11.37.17.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-04-30 at 11.37.17.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 49
If this is a big success amazon germany will of course jus reprint another 5,000 copies as usual.

At least we normaly get different art on reprints in the uk, but i wonder how long it will be b4 we end up like Germany. ....Perhaps when the limited pool of approved art on any steel is used up?

In any case, retailers wont stop looking 4 excuses to reprint/re-relaeasae popular steels, be it new art or old. :movie:

If this is a big success amazon germany will of course jus reprint another 5,000 copies as usual.

At least we normaly get different art on reprints in the uk, but i wonder how long it will be b4 we end up like Germany. ....Perhaps when the limited pool of approved art on any steel is used up?

In any case, retailers wont stop looking 4 excuses to reprint/re-relaeasae popular steels, be it new art or old. :movie:

Think amazon germany (or more Universal ;) ) might have done that with Kick-Ass 2 then already, right :naughty:
But OF COURSE there might be a re-release later!

I cancelled my order for this and went with the Taiwan version. As when I worked out the cost for amazon to ship to me TW worked out the same.....:hilarious:

Plus at least I know JSDVD pack the steel so as a nuclear bomb won't damage it. And getting it a month before this is released......:naughty:

Reactions: gaeljet
Moved a few posts here. This one does seen a little expensive but the steel is a stunner. The shipping is €4 isn't it Earthscope, add that on top and it's €32 (about £27) Is the Taiwan version cheaper than that with shipping?

I always add gift wrap when I order from amazon. Just for that added bit of OCD Protection.

So for me it came to €35.01/ £28.79 (Amazon.de) JSDVD with assured better packing came to £29.98 with airmail (K-Packet) for me.

So the difference of £1.00 roughly for way better packing and getting it a month earlier was a no brainer....;)

Reactions: Sigill
I always add gift wrap when I order from amazon. Just for that added bit of OCD Protection.

So for me it came to €35.01/ £28.79 (Amazon.de) JSDVD with assured better packing came to £29.98 with airmail (K-Packet) for me.

So the difference of £1.00 roughly for way better packing and getting it a month earlier was a no brainer....;)

Good idea...so then you're even more surprised when you open the package! ;)

Hoping my DE version arrives within the next few days, since it was shipped 4/24.