47 Ronin (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Nov 29, 2012
Release date: June 5, 2014
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €27.99

81pQrSa1IjL._SL1500_.jpg
According to another site, this is the full artwork. Universal are destroying every other studio with their designs at the moment. Please get a UK release!

View attachment 60083

View attachment 60084

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it! Add the same type of finish the original Thor has and this will be a real beauty (gloss + embossing on title in English and Japanese) :scat:

Reactions: earthscope
Another really cool design from Universal. No sign of a UK release though which is a surprise. I hope they keep up the quality from Kick-Ass 2 and The World's End, if they do they might just be my new favourite studio :scat:

Reactions: Nyrvana
This looks pretty good to me. :thumbs: I'm psyched this movie is getting a steelbook at all! It wasn't advertised very good and the closest theatre showing it was in Toronto (3-4 hrs away from me) So I wasn't able to watch it yet. Thanks Germany! I'm pumped!

If this is embossed (and the image kind of hints that it is), this will look very classy. Sometimes minimal art is just as effective as full colour poster art! Not sure that gloss would really be needed with this release unlike the Disney ones. Just MHO.

But the price definitely needs to drop.

Reactions: MK50