47 Ronin: Collector's Limited Edition (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

ash333

s'Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
47 Ronin: 3D+2D Limited Edition Collector's SteelBook (with Original Novel)

Release date: April 23th, 2014
Price: NT$1,420
Buy links:
JSDVD.com
Books.TW
YesAsia.com - US$69.99 Release date May 7th, 2014

47RoninTW.jpg

More pics of actual packaging from JSDVD:

Other artwork:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi hung 17. Thanks for the info. Do you know about how big in comparison to another release this will be? Like Django BB digipack type big?
I do not know how actual big of the box, but the book's size is 14.8 x 21 cm
And the package should be bigger than the book.

浪人47book.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: goufcustom
I had to pull the trigger on this the other night. I never blind buy a film in SteelBook (especially ones from across seas), but I've been impressed with this design since Germany first revealed theirs and the book and slip just certified my decision. I figure I'll just rent this on iTunes or the PlayStation store and if I love it, I'll keep the SteelBook. If I don't love it, I'll pass it on to a new owner.

I'm surprised this hasn't sold out yet, though.

Reactions: ash333
I had to pull the trigger on this the other night. I never blind buy a film in SteelBook (especially ones from across seas), but I've been impressed with this design since Germany first revealed theirs and the book and slip just certified my decision. I figure I'll just rent this on iTunes or the PlayStation store and if I love it, I'll keep the SteelBook. If I don't love it, I'll pass it on to a new owner.

I'm surprised this hasn't sold out yet, though.

Hey Tridon, did you order from JSDVD (assuming so since I don't see it listed anywhere else ;))? They charge shipping separately, so if you changed your mind, don't pay the shipping and ask them to cancel your order. They will. Great customer service at JSDVD. I too haven't seen it but the package looks unique and JSDVD titles rarely disappoint.

Last edited:
Reactions: tridon
Oops, something is not right as the listing is not active anymore. If it is out of stock, the Add To Cart button changes to Out of Stock. Perhaps a technical glitch??