Montreal
November 2014:
300263-catwoman-003.jpg
300263-catwoman-004.jpg

300263-catwoman-005.jpg

300263-catwoman-006.jpg

300263-catwoman-008.jpg

300263-catwoman-010.jpg

Sideshow Exclusive: (with Switch out Right Hand holding Bag of Gems)
3002631-catwoman-001.jpg

3002631-catwoman-003.jpg

Manufacturer: Sideshow Collectibles
Price: $399.99
Link: Sideshow Exclusive (with Switch out Right Hand holding Bag of Gems) (Limited edition of 2000)
Regular edition (Limited edition of 4000)

"Like the view? It's about the only thing you're going to catch tonight."

Gotham City's most notorious cat burglar joins the Sideshow DC Comics collection with the Catwoman Premium Format™ Figure. Out on the prowl in her glossy black fitted jumpsuit and night-vision goggles, Selina Kyle steals the spotlight as she stops to give her trademark whip a twirl. With a feline companion trailing at her feet, the sly and stealthy femme fatale shoots a mischievous glance over her shoulder. Whether she's looking for her next heist, or a kiss from a certain caped crusader, one thing's for certain - there's gonna be bad luck for anyone who crosses this cat's path.

Product Size: 23" H (584.2mm) x 13" W (330.2mm) x 10" L (254mm)*
Product Weight: 12.00 lbs (5.44 kg)*

Last edited:
I agree. I buy too many of these PFs, but if I'd choose just one line it would be a Batman Rogues Gallery. This fits perfectly with The Joker and Poision Ivy (and hopefully at some point a released Harley Quinn in the near future)

I agree. I buy too many of these PFs, but if I'd choose just one line it would be a Batman Rogues Gallery. This fits perfectly with The Joker and Poision Ivy (and hopefully at some point a released Harley Quinn in the near future)

Man... your collection is sooooo impressive my friend and this will fit PERFECT!!! EEK!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jericho
I also preordered the EX. Maybe Sideshow will make a more "classic" Catwoman down the road.

Anyway, the premium format statues from the Batman universe have been great so far. I can't wait for the next announcement from Sideshow for this line.

Edition Size Announcements

Exclusive edition size will be limited to 2000.

Regular edition size will be limited to 4000.

Reactions: Drum18
This finally arrived (and looking at my earlier post I actually got Harley Quinn WAY before this one). It came out pretty nice, so hoping for another Batman villain soon. I'd love to see Mr. Freeze, but a good Riddler or Two Face or Penguin would be welcome.