Price: €20,83
Purchase links:
MediaMarkt.de
http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00K0CF2YW/?tag=hidefnin0d-21
http://www.cede.de/de/hd-dvd/frames/frameset.cfm?aobj=10344622

91zv1OXOvnL._SL500_.jpg

81%2Bury78r-L._SL500_.jpg

Last edited:
Nope, not for me! This is just the original trilogy steel with Electro in his eye! They can do much better than this, it's supposed to go with the first Amazing Spiderman film, not the original turds! :angry:

And what's with the huge black border?! This is AWFUL! EEK!

Reactions: MK50
To date, since I started collecting steelbooks the artwork that Amazon.de displays has always been correct from the moment is first posted. Captain America TWS for example, they posted different artwork to Zavvi, and theirs was correct.

I'm sure some ninja's will follow this post with examples of when Amazon.de have changed the posted artwork, but my point remains valid as it's based on personal experience of steels I've followed. Despite this, I hope they do change the artwork, cos this is a turd.

Not the translation was my point, but the fact that the artwork is not even final, though people start to complain.

I agree with you mate :thumbs:

I cant read German but the big red banner made me visit Google Translate ;)

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

More chance of this being HMV or Amazon as Sony has deals with them, than Zavvi :D

Godzilla.....

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

To date, since I started collecting steelbooks the artwork that Amazon.de displays has always been correct from the moment is first posted. Captain America TWS for example, they posted different artwork to Zavvi, and theirs was correct.

I'm sure some ninja's will follow this post with examples of when Amazon.de have changed the posted artwork, but my point remains valid as it's based on personal experience of steels I've followed. Despite this, I hope they do change the artwork, cos this is a turd.

Thor 2 wasnt correct :)

That is ugly, why does spidey always gets some of the worst steelbook artwork, stop it sony and do better, look at the content available for possible artworks. I give up film was not amazing in no way shape or form either and the trend continues.