81jEf6XrC6L._SL1500_.jpg
Release date:
September 8th, 2014
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk - £129.99
Base.com - £89.99
Zavvi.com £86.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Never seen this show, but I want to! I actually almost picked up the DVD box set recently... think I'll just wait for a price drop on this now instead.

Reactions: Snollygoster
Wasn't this available for pre order the other day? Just says sign up to be notified now.

Awesome!!! Been waiting for this for so long! Cant wait to watch in Blu-ray and I was about to buy the DVD collection, thank you snooloui! I see you keep everyone informed on here as well as avforums haha!

Reactions: snooloui
I think this will be the first time this has been released on Blu Ray, hence the large sticker price. I'm in the US and the only season released on Blu Ray was Season 1 & Season 6, the final season so unless some other country has a box set I'm not aware of your going to be the first. HBO sets don't really come down price on there big series. I think I paid $140 for the US Entourage Complete Series a year and a half ago when it came out and currently sells from $140-170. That and Deadwood are the only full series box sets that have been released on Blu in the US I know of. Every other big HBO series is either only available by some or all separate seasons which cost a fortune or not at all to my knowledge. If you know does base.com ship to the US Noodles?

Last edited: