4K UHD Blu-ray Slipcover Discussion Thread

Which studio has been releasing your favorite 4K slipcovers?

• Lionsgate

• Paramount

• Shout! Factory

• Sony Pictures

• Universal Studios

• Warner Bros.

• Other (if a new studio has produced a 4K slip, please mention it below)

• Disney

Results are only viewable after voting.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
4K UHD Blu-ray is becoming a larger thing now and along with it comes many new, cool-looking slipcovers. Use this thread to discuss the slipcovers on the 4K Blu-ray releases, no matter which country.

This is to only talk about the slipcovers on the 4K releases. If you'd like to actually discuss the releases themselves, please head to the Blu-ray & 4K UHD Disc section instead. :thumbs:

------------------------------------------------------

No haul photo, but I just have to say, I absolutely love the 4K slipcovers that Universal is putting out in North America. The rounded corners and glossy photo-finish covers are extremely unique and clean-looking. I'll definitely be adding some to my shelf in the future! :drool:

View attachment 260000
4k-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AtticusFinch
Yes, that was a pleasant surprise @Sigill . Usually these slipboxes that houses amarays for trilogies etc doesn't get any cool treatment. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
  • Thanks
Reactions: spass
I know it's not a slip cover BUT I had to post this beauty in here for the guys. Disc's do indeed include Dolby Vision & Atmos. @Netclone @spass :naughty::thumbs::drool:

What a beauty this turned out to be. Super high gloss & embossed title and large W on the front...:drool::drool::drool::drool::notworthy:

WESTWORLD Season 1 4K UHD

IMG_4552.jpg

IMG_4553.jpg IMG_4557.jpg IMG_4561.jpg

:thumbs::Snap::D

Last edited:
@earthscope Looks stunning! Mine should be shipping from amz us any time now. Probably have it in hand friday. :thumbs:
Hope it arrives safely buddy and they don't ship it in a bubble mailer....:ohno:

It sure is a beauty in hand, even if the wife said "oh a beautiful cookie tin when your finished"...:squint: :LOL:

Hope it arrives safely buddy and they don't ship it in a bubble mailer....:ohno:

It sure is a beauty in hand, even if the wife said "oh a beautiful cookie tin when your finished"...:squint: :LOL:

I think they will ship in a bubble mailer. :( What gives me hope that it'll arrive mint is that it's shipped with DHL Express. Fingers crossed. Where did you get yours from?

Lol, cookie tin, haha! :rofl:

Reactions: earthscope
I think they will ship in a bubble mailer. :( What gives me hope that it'll arrive mint is that it's shipped with DHL Express. Fingers crossed. Where did you get yours from?

Lol, cookie tin, haha! :rofl:
HMV..and thank goodness they always ship all their items in that thick wraparound cardboard. Similar to the packing Amazon Germany use. So the only way it will arrive damaged is if the warehouse staff use it as a football first...:squint::rofl:
Hope it arrives safely, and dent free my friend...:thumbs::angel:

• Thanks
Reactions: spass