UK
Release date: November 30, 2020
Purchase links: All the Anime - Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Note: Blu-ray + CD

ANI0579_5CM_3DSTEELBOOK_FRONT_grande.jpg

ANI0579_5CM_3DSTEELBOOK_REAR_grande.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the Makoto Shinkai-wave continues. I hope Zavvi will release this, Children Who Chase Lost Voices, and The Garden of Words just as they did Your Name. and Weathering With You.

Whoops. Misread the title :LOL:
Perfect then!

Still strange how The Garden of Words is listed in the US and Children Who Chase Lost Voices and 5 Centimeters per Second in the UK.

I picture board-room tables around the world, with frantic executives rising to their feet and urgently exclaiming, "Everyone: there's money in Shinkai films! Go go go!"

I've just realised none of my orders from zavvi sent out since the 28th nov have been delivered.. anyone else having delays with zavvi?

I've just realised none of my orders from zavvi sent out since the 28th nov have been delivered.. anyone else having delays with zavvi?

You're not alone. Still waiting for 2, including this
.... anyone had a response from Zavvi Customer Service( :LOL:) ?

You're not alone. Still waiting for 2, including this
.... anyone had a response from Zavvi Customer Service( :LOL:) ?
I have 4 orders missing at the moment.. I took a look at zavvi's trustpilot reviews and it seems a LOT of people are having problems with their orders right now.

Yup I have 4 orders from that period from them in limbo. I've had all what read like automated responses ensuring me that they're with the courier and will be with me soon. Only one (Versus blu ray) has given me the option to have a replacement copy sent out. The Lighthouse steebook is completely sold out so if tha doesn't show up I'm SOL. Never had such a balls experience with them before.Waiting for 2 copies of this release as well to give friends for xmas.

Yup I have 4 orders from that period from them in limbo. I've had all what read like automated responses ensuring me that they're with the courier and will be with me soon. Only one (Versus blu ray) has given me the option to have a replacement copy sent out. The Lighthouse steebook is completely sold out so if tha doesn't show up I'm SOL. Never had such a balls experience with them before.Waiting for 2 copies of this release as well to give friends for xmas.
yeh, ive had no problem with zavvi before either. they must be really struggling with xmas and covid restrictions