UK
Release date: October 6, 2014
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Base - Zavvi
Price: £25.99

10985320-1408119435-563667.jpg

10985320-1408119435-563832.jpg

10985320-1408119435-563810.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It reminds of the emoticons you get on the iPhone... very lazy design. Such a great film that deserves much better!

Reactions: vurt
I'm trying to "get" this artwork, there are twenty symbols (meaning days?) per line, 480 in total, perhaps the title is the "500th day".

Maybe I'm delving in too deep?

That one dark cloud in the top left hand corner is a possible OCD trigger, the design could've been a bit more say, geometric.

I'm trying to "get" this artwork, there are twenty symbols (meaning days?) per line, 480 in total, perhaps the title is the "500th day".

Maybe I'm delving in too deep?

That one dark cloud in the top left hand corner is a possible OCD trigger, the design could've been a bit more say, geometric.

The way I take it, those icons symbolize JGL's emotions throughout the film from beginning to end. So it starts off cloudy, then begins to look better after Summer comes into his life, and then there's a rough patch and finally, it's sunny again in the end.

I hated this design at first, but now that I've figured out the pattern, I actually think it's quite brilliant.

Like the artwork for this, but will stick with my US amaray as it has a bunch of extras not available on the UK edition (unless by some miracle they have been added to this release, but I'm not holding my breath...)

Anyone who ordered one from zavvi actually got it?
I also ordered mine a week ago and they sent me an email saying they are still trying to find stock . It's not looking good if they are now saying out of stock. I will be pretty annoyed if they cancel. They have also removed a couple of the other Futurepak listings, Little Miss Sunshine and One Hour Photo aren't there anymore.