Independence Day (Blu-ray IronPack) [China]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
51P635nBafL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

If you're not familiar, this was previously released with a typo ("I" missing). Then re-released, corrected.

Please note, I did not order from either of these sources (someone got mine for me and I just received it), but these may be the listings for it.

Amazon says "tin", which is the same way "Avatar" was listed, so it's likely the correct item.

Available here:

http://www.gouduo.com/ware_14565.html

Or:

http://www.amazon.cn/gp/product/B003VTYYNG/?tag=hidefninjacom-23
Amazon.con:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just trade a "I" missing copy since is rare now and funny to me have that one.

I was unable to order directly from gouduo.com, got complete lost to reach payment, also the page clearly warns:

Important Note: This product is IronPack tin blue version, as packaging and other reasons, more than half of this batch of tin are more or less of the abrasion there, enough network will check in the purchase to avoid a scratch cover situation, but can not 100% avoid tin of minor abrasions, Please Die You demand to buy. If you require absolute perfection with tin products, please do not buy the goods, the goods are the normal tin abrasion, such cases will not proceed with returns, Please Die You understand.

Never searched on amamzon page, lol

id4iron.jpg

Last edited:
Buffalo, yes the translation of the title at Amazon CN is very funny:) I've ordered a few times from them, and have always received great service. My copies received from a friend were flawless, but I am not sure where he purchased them.

Hi Wreck, yes, it's a nice Iron Pack, for sure:) FYI, it seems that the link is now broken after you updated it.

I've never updated this OP.

I just trade a "I" missing copy since is rare now and funny to me have that one.

I was unable to order directly from gouduo.com, got complete lost to reach payment, also the page clearly warns:

Important Note: This product is IronPack tin blue version, as packaging and other reasons, more than half of this batch of tin are more or less of the abrasion there, enough network will check in the purchase to avoid a scratch cover situation, but can not 100% avoid tin of minor abrasions, Please Die You demand to buy. If you require absolute perfection with tin products, please do not buy the goods, the goods are the normal tin abrasion, such cases will not proceed with returns, Please Die You understand.

Thats some funny ****. "please die you understand!" Anyways that is the perfect description tho of how I receive many Ironpacks. "Minor abrasions" I dont get that with steelbook, just get an ugly scratch if there is one. I like how they do their spines inside and out but whatever metal they use is extremely subject to those minor scratches (only visible in light)

I've never updated this OP.

Hi Wreck, ok, I am not sure what happened. The link that's there now has your site info so visitors can support you, but the link doesn't work anymore. I thought you may have manually added your site info and the link broke.

I'll repost it and see what happens...

Thanks!:)
DB

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

Wreck, it still won't work. As soon as I post the message, the link goes to "404" error. But the actual link I am posting, does directly to the product page. I've PM'ed you the Amazon Cn link-maybe you need to override it internally, not sure. Thanks!

Oddly enough it throws you a 404 amazon.com page ... I'll have to look into it, its the automatic affiliate id re-router that is buggin' up on the .cn site.

disc locks/restrainers are not secure at all, discs came loose on both copies, the 2 DVDs present several scratches but BRs have no damages.

the "I" typo case present several factory damages

now I know why are not wanted, hope trader will exchange it

I received mine in flawless condition, with discs snapped in securely. Apparently all defective stock missing the "I" has been returned to the China distributor and all new orders will be for the corrected ones. Buffalo-I hope you get your issue resolved with your trader:(

based on a awful experience that can not forget for life, I’m still believing on people and once again I have found some honest, descent and committed to honor his word/reputation, trader will send a mint replacement for free, that has more value than a metalcase or disc

this was my first Iron Pack, and it's pretty impressive. I'm looking forward to seeing some more, actually.

based on a awful experience that can not forget for life, I’m still believing on people and once again I have found some honest, descent and committed to honor his word/reputation, trader will send a mint replacement for free, that has more value than a metalcase or disc

Your VERY VERY Lucky there. I dont think i could send a replacement to be honest if the disc was just "loose" If i started that (hasnot happened to me yet) i would be broke ...

Due to the poor "concept" of that Ironpack (i recieved altogether 21 copies- 18 of those were with loose disc)its easy to get it with loose disc. I could not believe it , so i opened my copy only to be looking directly at the reason ...like i said above - due to poor concept of it the chances of getting one with a loose disc is almost 90%

Buffalo i am very happy that you are getting a replacement BUT i do sometimes ask myself if the person recieving the Steelbook has thought about how long of a trip a Steelboook /Ironpack sometimes has to make.

I guess there is always two sides to the story...as sender and reciever of Steelbook through a trade/sale.