Iron Man Mark XXXVI Peacemaker - 1/6 Scale Figure (Iron Man 3) [Hot Toys]

Uraki

機動戦士忍者
Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
UK & HK
Well I guess considering how successful last years "Summer" exclusive turned out for Hot Toys, they've gone and done it again :facepalm:

Hot Toys 2014 Summer Exclusive -
November 2014
Hot Toys MMS258 "Iron Man 3" 1/6th scale Peacemaker (Mark XXXVI)

HT_IM3_Peacemaker_1.jpg

The Mark XXXVI armor is designed by Tony Stark in Iron Man 3 to be a Riot Control Suit. The brightly-colored suit is also nicknamed as the “Peacemaker” because it is built to control riots and keeping peace.

Today Hot Toys is delighted to continue expanding the “House Party Protocol” and introduce the 1/6th scale Peacemaker (Mark XXXVI) Collectible Figure as a 2014 Summer Exclusive item featuring special metallic orange, dark grey and silver painting with distress effect on armor, LED light-up functions, and figure base.

Iron Man fans don’t miss out on adding this collectible figure to your “House Party Protocol”!

The Peacemaker will be firstly available at the Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention (STGCC) on September 6 – 7 (For order details, please refer to https://www.facebook.com/actioncity.com.sg).

For other countries, please stay tuned on Hot Toys’ Facebook Page for update!
(This product is available for selected markets only)
For the Rest of the World, available to preorder at Sideshow now.

What's in the Box?
The Iron Man Mark XXXVI 'Peacemaker' Sixth Scale Figure specially features:

• Authentic likeness of Peacemaker (Mark 36), the Riot Control Suit, in Iron Man 3
  • Metallic orange, dark grey and silver painting with distress effect on armor
  • Approximately 34 cm tall
  • LED-lighted eyes, RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
  • Over 30 points of articulations
  • Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
    - One (1) pair with moveable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
    - One (1) pair of forceful fists
    - One (1) pair of repulsor palms
Accessories:

• One (1) circular figure stage with stand
  • Decorative caution labels for customization

Preorder - $269.99

HT_IM3_Peacemaker_6.jpg

HT_IM3_Peacemaker_7.jpg

HT_IM3_Peacemaker_3.jpg
HT_IM3_Peacemaker_4.jpg
HT_IM3_Peacemaker_5.jpg
HT_IM3_Peacemaker_2.jpg
HT_IM3_Peacemaker_8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: herpderp
The way he's posing he looks like he's got more flexibility in his arm joints. Especially the way he's holding up his arms ready to fire off his repulsor arc reactors in his hands, his arms are bent really close together. None of the other IM's could do that, of course it could just be the mockup images that make him look bad ass and all.

Not sure about extra flexibility. I think its likely to be Hot Toys photo artistry :D

For last year's summer exclusive they repainted the Mark VII and rebranded it Midas. They've pretty much done same thing again with the Peacemaker.
Looks to me like its a revamped Red Snapper with a change in arms and another colour o_O

Now.. do I cancel my Red Snapper order then :confused:

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Not sure about extra flexibility. I think its likely to be Hot Toys photo artistry :D

For last year's summer exclusive they repainted the Mark VII and rebranded it Midas. They've pretty much done same thing again with the Peacemaker.
Looks to me like its a revamped Red Snapper with a change in arms and another colour o_O

Now.. do I cancel my Red Snapper order then :confused:
That's exactly what it is...a most of the suits are repaint with arms and/or legs swapped from other suits.

That said....its been preordered!

Guys these new ones coming out are different. They have new pivot points and are super flexible because of it. My Mark XLII is the first one with these new pivot joints. He is badass! :D

An image I found courtesy of One Sixth Republic.

image.jpg

He's slightly larger than Red Snapper but the torso appears to be the same just with a repaint. I'm not getting the Red Snapper as I really didn't like his arms. It was just to strange for me, but this Peacemaker looks awesome.

Reactions: Uraki and totor30
Just got an email stating my last payment got pushed to November so if you have one ordered it won't release until November. :sorry:

Tbh, I don't mind. All my HT preorders that had previously been back logged are finally showing up ! Having a hard time finding storage space now :D:p

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Tbh, I don't mind. All my HT preorders that had previously been back logged are finally showing up ! Having a hard time finding storage space now :D:p
Yep space is very limited right now. I'm finishing my Flex orders that I currently have and then I can't get anymore. Personal financial responsibilities that I have take care of. :bag: