GB (Masterblaster) - The MASTER - PLAIN ARCHIVE Exclusive Steelbook [KR]

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
In anticipation that this will be a very well wanted release i have decided to offer the Members of HDN a Groupbuy for this marvelous release . Anyone wanting to participate can do so .

10604095_519473034863850_4116798676870442922_o.jpg

GB Price = Reatilerprice + Shipping cost (partial) from KR + Import Taxes (if applicable) + Shipping cost from me to you (can be combined with other Steelbooks) + HDN fees + $3 for my services (controlling and repacking for further shipment)

Please only join if you are seriously wanting my services for this release, otherwise please use the release thread for any comments or remarks in reference to the Release itself.

Thank you very much

John

UPDATE : IMPORTANT !!!

For this release there are Three different Steelbook versions that are available...PLEASE edit your request to reflect which one(s) you want. This will have to be done within the next 42 Hours as I need to then let the REtailer know what we want ... if you have not edited your post by that time and it is not obvious to me what you are requesting I will request for you what I think is best.... you are then REQUIRED to accept this choice ... sorry but this is the only thing I can do for you .

1. Fullslip

2. Lenticular Fullslip

3. Quarterslip

Thanks a lot for your support .

Take care
John

zcbe9hm9.jpg

5heun7g9.jpg

Last edited:
Hi John

Same as previous PA exclusive steelbooks, please could you get me 1 of each version that they release exclusively

1x Fullslip
1x Lenticular Fullslip
1x Quarterslip

Thanks again :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Masterblaster
1 x one-click option (1 each of 1/4, f/s, & lenti) to USA

If possible, please combine w TDKR (if also shipping through your USA residency)

Thanks, John!

Last edited: